1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rossi is back......

Discussion in 'General' started by XACT-Man, Oct 10, 2010.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And who would that be? I can't think of anyone who knows what Lorenzo saw. Not even Ben Spies because you can see from the footage he wasn't in a position to make eye contact. So, who is this witness you spoke to?

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:Pop: pass the salt.

3. We are not understanding each other. Maybe it's my fault. When I jumped into this thread, I was talking about the relationship between two, soon to be, racing teammates. You think this particular relationship is good and will continue to be good. I disagree. That's it.

The post-race handshake issue? Who knows, who cares. Well, I probably know of a couple people that care.

Didn't mean to confuse things. Carry-on...

4. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

See post 49. HadBen is Ben's dad. I think he knows more than you.
    http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?p=3250911#post3250911

5. nupe1911

nupe1911 Well-Known Member

plus 1...
    Rossi fan

6. CP10R

CP10R Im here to party!!

The relationship is always fragile, getting along and being best buds are two different things. They are professionals and there is no reason for things to get ugly like Edwards and Toseland.

7. Hey, worthless. I've met his dad. We were at a birthday party for Ben, at Doug Chandlers' house. Very nice man.

I respect what he has to say. Things can be situational. In other words, I don't have to agree with what he says.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seriously? He talks to Ben and you think either he or Ben is lying because you saw something on TV?

9. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Some people, things just go...WHOOOSH..right over their heads..get a Grip..:Poke: :D

10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

There's a whole lot of truthiness in this thread...

11. Mongo, please refer to what I explained to Papa earlier in this thread. This has nothing to do with seeing something on TV.

Again. Everybody is entitled to their opinion.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh please - explain to me what you based your opinion on when others have actually talked to the people involved.

Dazzle us with your amazing ability to perceive more about people than they themselves know...

13. Mongo, the almighty. My opinion is just that. It's my opinion, based on whatever the hell I want to base it on. I don't even have to explain it to you. That's the beauty of it.

Let's see how it plays out. Should be fun.

Consider yourself dazzled.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oooohhhh..... See, the problem is you're opinion is worth less than the effort you spent to type it if you can't back it up with anything even slightly logical. Instead you've got nothing and are merely wasting our time.

Shittiest dazzling ever.

15. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

"your"

So sorry old chap, couldn't resist...

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, brain isn't working today.

17. CP10R

CP10R Im here to party!!

You're,,,,,,in GA, what are you doing correcting grammar? :crackup:

18. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Fixed it for ya

19. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

Yeah you'd think

that being from GA I'd be doing spelling corrections in Spanish!

I'm actually from NY, but have lived in Atlanta area since '82...

20. CP10R

CP10R Im here to party!!

ahhh, i knew you were not a native