1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jessica Alba - Herpes Alert

Discussion in 'General' started by hank748, Oct 13, 2010.

1. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

[​IMG]

2. CELO

CELO Active Member

holy hot sh!t batman!

3. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

She's probably got the herpes simplex 10 as Eddie Murphy would say. :D

4. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Tell Victor that Ramon - -the fella he met about a week ago? - -tell him that Ramon went to the clinic today, and I found out that I have, um, herpes simplex 10, and I think Victor should go check himself out with his physician to make sure everything is fine before things start falling off on the man.

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

When Jessica and me called it quits I told her that meant forever. She's tried to get back a few times but I ain't havin it.

Besides, Pussycat Doll #3 has me wrapped. She's my world and she loves me unconditionally. Yeah she gets jealous but its ok. I'm a happy man. Especially with Jessica out of my life.

6. Pixelator

Pixelator Well-Known Member

:crackup: :clap: :crackup:

7. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

There's a story out there about a singer knowingly giving folks HIV. You knuckleheads can go ahead with your 2x. Folks walking around with STD's are proof positive that they aren't concerned about something that could kill them.

8. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

These women give a whole new meaning to high maintenance. :D

9. r1ryder424

r1ryder424 Well-Known Member

I'd still do her in the booty

10. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Timberlake is the shit. She's lucky to have that amazing white boy. He's like a white Will Smith, but with better acting skills. Justin still probably has a couple of other big booty girls on the side. I'd be happy to take a couple of them off his hands if Jessica is getting to be too much.

That's exactly what I'd be saying with my face buried in that beautiful ass. WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!!!!!!

Jeter is truly a manwhore. Hats off. As they said in "The Other Guys", he's a biracial angel! At least all the wimmenz think so.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  11. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

LMFAO!!!!!! This comment just made me laugh out loud in the office :D

12. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

What if I tongue her bung, will I still risk face herpes if I come in contact with the vaginer?

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Probably not, but you will get asstongue.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Personal foul. 15 yard penalty. Repeat first down.

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

What I had read is that it's something like 80% of the population carries the HSV1 virus (the bug that causes cold sores). However, of that 80% only about 10-15% actually exhibit any symptoms. So its actually very likely that most people are walking around with it even if they never get a cold sore in their life. Don't know if I have it, never had a cold sore, but I guess I woulddn't be surprised if I did considering the statistics.

HSV2 is what causes genital herpes, no idea on what the stats are on that.

16. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

35-50% is what my doc told me when I got tested 3 years ago. Most cases are asymptomatic.

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I guess just keep the immune system in tip-top shape and it'll take care of it :D

:D

18. nupe1911

nupe1911 Well-Known Member

damn that sucks

19. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

sorry mods, it's funny as shit

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not really....