1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

From the WERA offices

Discussion in 'General' started by Buckwild, Oct 11, 2010.

1. I had already decided to petition for them if i didnt earn them at the GNF. Thankfully no petition is necessary. :D

2. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

With all this talk of white plates I feel like I'm in the housewares section of Macy's. OHhhhhhoooooo, look at that giant center piece! That's the most beautiful, gianormous white plate I've ever seen. And what's that printed in the middle?

"Buck"

:D

You bizziches can't even prepare yourselves enough for the awesomeness I'll be bringing to the big leagues - my lines will look like something drawn by an ADD kid with an etch-a-sketch.

3. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

Not want them, You kidding? I want them alright, that's half way to an FIM License!

Careful Tef we're gonna get Bikers for Boobs on the side of your pink bike next year :)

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  4. TEFLON434

TEFLON434 Well-Known Member

Love the new slogan "Save The Ta-Ta's"... Gonna "pettition" for a new one "Long Live The Twins"!!!! Heavyweight that is!!!

5. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

Run it in Double D Superstock

6. Gorilla

Gorilla Let me push on that bitch

Joey G #484 I would like to congradulate you in an outstanding year in the Southeast with a championship in 600 Supercrash - prepair to battle for 17th your white plates should be here in 5 to 10 buissness days

7. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

David Pullen you have been sumoned to the offices of White, Plate & 317.

8. Gorilla

Gorilla Let me push on that bitch

Jon Glasseye Sanford this year The North Florida region was your house, well you've just been evicted - What can brown do for you? Bring yo ass some white plates

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

LMAO at Mr. Buckwild!

10. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

I got my novice license early 1994, never made expert so that would put me at 16 years as a novice. :crackup:

11. Jeeepers23

Jeeepers23 Well-Known Member

You bizziches can't even prepare yourselves enough for the awesomeness I'll be bringing to the big leagues - my lines will look like something drawn by an ADD kid with an etch-a-sketch.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm! Sounds like your finding the smooth line around Nelson.

12. nupe1911

nupe1911 Well-Known Member

novice

how can you run as a novice for 6 years... well I no some 1, I was just curious.

13. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

I could have a seeing eye dog duct taped to the front fairing - I ain't finding the smooth line around Nelson :D

14. featherpluckin

featherpluckin Well-Known Member

Hey Buck, I need yo address so I can send you a CASE of GLITTER:D You will need alot of it next year!:crackup:

15. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

It was easier when the novice grids were bigger. Run sixth or seventh in the regional points, then go to the GNF and finish 12th or 13th. Happened to me about five years in a row. Then I went endurance racing and didn't worry about it.

16. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I got my expert kit ready bitches!
    Anybody can go fast, so I'll be showing you folks the slow line. Because I want to.

[​IMG]

17. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

How in the hell did you get a single digit number your first year as a expert?:Poke:

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I like how you're giving your sponsors some camera time too.

How did you get the #8? Is that a reward for the number of years you managed to stay novice?

19. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

:crackup:

20. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

4 Visas?

That ain't enough Smokey... :D