Michelle OMG'Bama's Servant Salary Pay Scale!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by GIXXERMO600, Oct 9, 2010.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

There's always room in baggage! :up:

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:stupid:

3. GIXXERMO600

GIXXERMO600 Well-Known Member

actually, i did support my posts with facts and even mentioned that good old search function. maybe you should become more enlightened and try it out.

the numbers are verified. however, who says she needs to even fly? i was on a flight with Snoop Dog... certainly wealthier than the Mrs. He had his entourage with him scattered throughout the commercial airliner... shows how we do not all live high end lifestyles.

easy to sling it... i see that you join the others who have a tendency to be incapable of political argumentation based on facts- how y'all feel is nothing to me... i have presented documented facts. however, no argument has been challenged or won.

be it as it may..... i dare share another documented fact:

and let me share one more fact: snacks at the Waldorf Historia on 10-15-08 = $447

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      490 KB
      Views:
  4. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

so lets look at your proof. the first item (or citation) you posted, you cite the GAO but link to an article about her popularity rating that never mentions the GAO. Also funny about that is in post #26 you say the hotel rooms cost an average of $2500 per night yet your linked article in post #33 says "costing up to $2500 per night". Either you dont know the difference between average and up to or it was a nice piece of spin on your part.

Your second piece of proof comes in post #34 which about Obama playing golf too much and does not support your original argument with any facts.

Then in post #35 you cite Mark Knoller but never provide an actual link to what he said. It may very well exist but I cant find it.

Your final bit of proof comes in post #43 in the form of some sort of high school band flyer looking piece that quotes Michelle Obama and shows a pic of a bill signed by Michelle Obama for what is purported to be an "afternoon snack" Not exactly a well researched source.
    Here is a nice read for just that one piece. It has facts n stuff.
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/roomservice.asp

I stop just short of hate when it comes to the current admin. I want them gone as fast as possible and I strongly believe that they have no idea what they are doing. However, when detractors bring a message that has not been researched well it lessens the credibility of us ALL.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:stupid: (well not even that close to hate) There is enough actual stupid that there is no need to make stuff up. The same point was made about W.

6. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

You can't be seriously suggesting that any First Lady fly commercial? Do you really want her driven everywhere. Fairly certain that getting to Europe is going to require a flight. Cruise ships just take too long.

They wouldn't let her fly commercial even if she wanted to. Just not smart from a security standpoint.

It's silly to even suggest she fly commercial or drive everywhere.

7. charles

charles The Transporter

You really let me down on this one. Of all people, you, in particular, had a golden opportuity to recommend the submarine for transportation of White House Poo-Bahs to and from here and there. And not one peep out of ya!

Shame, shame, John Caudle.

8. GIXXERMO600

Thank you for your response and interest. Actually the plot thickens, according to TruthorFiction.com, "the bill"was taken from a posted flyer that was " created by Puma PAC, a political action committee in support of Hillary Clinton for President. The flyer can be found on their blog site." So even if a hoax it was believable do to her lifestyle choices. As far as the Knoller statement is concerned, that you didn't find it does not negate it; but I commend you for your perseverance. I support, most enthusiastically, the first two sentences in your last paragraph and hope that when and if your wish comes true, we can both celebrate -but not with champagne and lobster------too expensive.

9. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Shit, I forgot that women are allowed now. :D

10. sward

sward Active Member

Yeah, that makes all that bullshit valid.

11. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

I thought subs were full of gay men???

12. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Not anymore... lesbian chicks are allowed now. :D

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

And that "fact" was disproved two years ago.

Oh! Wait a minute! Hold the phone! I couldn't find ANYTHING about her snacking at the 'Waldorf Historia"...

14. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Is the Waldorf Historia more expensive than the Waldorf Astoria? :D

15. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I wonder if the limo driver told the valet, "Park this next to something nice. All this shit happened last time I was here." :D

16. Jed

Jed mellifluous

This is the perfect thread for fallacies:

195 of them right here ----> http://www.iep.utm.edu/fallacy/

"A fallacy is a kind of error in reasoning. The alphabetical list below contains 195 names of the most common fallacies, and it provides brief explanations and examples of each of them. Fallacies should not be persuasive, but they often are. Fallacies may be created unintentionally, or they may be created intentionally in order to deceive other people. The vast majority of the commonly identified fallacies involve arguments, although some involve explanations, or definitions, or other products of reasoning. Sometimes the term “fallacy” is used even more broadly to indicate any false belief or cause of a false belief. The list below includes some fallacies of these sorts, but most are fallacies that involve kinds of errors made while arguing informally in natural language."

"Suppressed Evidence

Intentionally failing to use information suspected of being relevant and significant is committing the fallacy of suppressed evidence. This fallacy usually occurs when the information counts against one’s own conclusion. Perhaps the arguer is not mentioning that experts have recently objected to one of his premises. The fallacy is a kind of fallacy of Selective Attention.

Example:

Buying the Cray Mac 11 computer for our company was the right thing to do. It meets our company’s needs; it runs the programs we want it to run; it will be delivered quickly; and it costs much less than what we had budgeted.

This appears to be a good argument, but you’d change your assessment of the argument if you learned the speaker has intentionally suppressed the relevant evidence that the company’s Cray Mac 11 was purchased from his brother-in-law at a 30 percent higher price than it could have been purchased elsewhere, and if you learned that a recent unbiased analysis of ten comparable computers placed the Cray Mac 11 near the bottom of the list.

If the relevant information is not intentionally suppressed by rather inadvertently overlooked, the fallacy of suppressed evidence also is said to occur, although the fallacy’s name is misleading in this case. The fallacy is also called the Fallacy of Incomplete Evidence and Cherry-Picking the Evidence. See also Slanting."

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

OK Jed, what relevant information did you withhold?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  18. Jed

Jed mellifluous

All of it.

:D

Like the budgets and staff sizes of prior First Ladies.

19. GIXXERMO600

All this over a typo on my part... you guys totally missed the boat... if you read my initial thread, the hoax was initialized by liberals from Puma PAC who supported Hillary... eh forget it.. you obviously would not understand more. and yes, based on her lifestyle, that W-A incident was initially believable and in print in legitimate newspapers and "Page 6", obviously showing that it was capable of being done to no surprise.

I concluded my post with a statement to end this banter: that I was in agreement with cmra325's final words.... the end.

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Thought the same thing but I'm leaning towards it being part time positions rather than full time.