1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need ideas for the inside of an enclosed trailer

Discussion in 'Tech' started by gixrdeb, Oct 5, 2010.

1. gixrdeb

gixrdeb Doesn't like to play nice

Hey guys. I just bought a new enclosed trailer (6'x12'). I want to put cabinets inside but don't know how I want it. There will be 2 bikes in the trailer with pit bull systems, so no straps to worry about and I will need a tire rack for the spare wheels and tires. My goal is for everything to have a place so I don't have to trip over it all the time. Post up some ideas and pics of the inside of your enclosed trailer. :beer:

2. cMac

cMac Conservatively Libral

Id put a stripper pole in it for those Friday night parties at the track.

3. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

Look at some of the garage organization stuff at lowes/home depot. There are some fold down hooks that I like to use for stands and tires.

4. NC Jon

NC Jon Can I change my name?

5. G2G

G2G I feel the need

pitposse.com is ur friend

6. Carey322

Carey322 Well-Known Member

Deb,
    I kept mine simple. I built a cabinet in front, big enough to hold the stuff I have. Biggest item was the generator, so that determined the depth of the cabinet. I bought some plastic boxes (18"x24") to hold spares, warmers, extension cords, and everything else. The boxes, generator, extra fluids all fit in the cabinet. I also left a space close to the side door where the gas cans fit nicely. They are out of the way for loading, but easy to access when I need to fill them up on the way to the track. The previous owner built some boxes up higher, they are ok but I will probably replace them down the road.

E-track on the wall/floor is really nice for strapping canopies, tables, scooter, etc. Lots of people say etrack on the floor is not good, attracts to much dirt. I like it and use a shop vac from time to time to clean it. I also use a bunch of small d-ring hooks for misc tie down points.

I set my trailer up so I could get bikes in and out with out having to move a bunch of stuff. I can go to the track and take out just my bike if I wanted to, or just unload a bike at home and leave the rest until next time I use the trailer.

Attached Files:

7. JAB3

JAB3 Well-Known Member

I use the gladiator stuff from Home Depot/Lowes it works well and you can move stuff around as needed