1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bodywork paint & repair

Discussion in 'General' started by Buckwild, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Is there anyone still doing this anymore?
    I'm looking to have some very minor repairs and paint touch up. I normally do stuff like this myself, but I'm looking for a professional look. My bike is beautiful, and I'd like to maintain that look. I've gone long enough with home-made looking bikes and rattle can jobs.

Can someone recommend a shop that does this at a fairly reasonable price, and good customer service?

2. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

I'd like to know also-since my plastics need paint and repair this winter coming..

3. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

4. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

5. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

I could do it if you were closer , but then again I'm to lazy to paint my own stuff so .....

6. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

7. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

In the ATL area, recommend Ted at Autoglo. 770-423-4440

8. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

It say's someting alright.. What is say's is Chad has no life from the end of January to the end of February :D.
    I will pay the shipping one way

9. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

:stupid:

10. H8R

Shortest month of the year.

:D

11. RENCRN8

RENCRN8 Fornicate Sailor Jerry

Jrockcolors on here does very nice work...

12. chadspaint

usually kinda rainy too. Did I mention I am a frickin' rider? :D

13. bus

bus Monkey with a football

Earl Scheib

14. chadspaint

Is the equivelant of putting rattle can paint in a spray gun :D And it doesn't support road racing at all :)

15. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Forgot to mention Paulee pays(or paid) Contingency for WERA.:D

16. chadspaint

That's cool! .

We don't do contingency, but sponsor classes and do stuff for free at times and discounts as well. The only problem we found w that is when we sponsor the entire class.. (Top 3 paid) You get people without our paint wanting to put our sticker on. We have a policy of not putting our sticker on bikes we did not paint. So the track techs them and say's " if you don't have the sticker..."

I tell the track " They don't need to run our sticker! " Some guys run it without our paint, which they have to to get paid i guess. :D Usually just the guys in that race

17. H8R

:up::up:

18. chadspaint

[​IMG]

:D

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  19. jrockcolors

jrockcolors Well-Known Member

I have said this on here before. Send your bodywork to somebody who is set up to spray bikes . You tend to get a better job and in most cases a painter that rides will take a little more pride in hooking up your bodywork.

That being said you get what you pay for. You pay some cat 75 bucks to paint it up well you see where im going.

Good luck

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  20. CALI*MADE

CALI*MADE Love Life

Check out SBKpaint.com ... Tovar has been hooking me up for a couple years.