1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big THANKS to Bioweapon fuel racer #725 David Ur

Discussion in 'General' started by Carnage R1, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Mikey75702

Mikey75702 Well-Known Member

Same here. With new things there is always controversy, because you are trying to change peoples opinions of something they are fond of. In some ways this thread has been bad press, but in others it has shown the people of bioweapon are humans and not just money grubbing CEO robots, and its nice to get involved with people that are on the planet earth.

2. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

What happened to bashing 2fer....I was enjoying that part. :D

3. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

James Toseland demands an apology.

[​IMG]

4. Mikey75702

I think you 3 need to get a room, or atleast your own thread :D

5. H8R

Gianni no longer recognizes JT as an individual worthy of my H8. He has to be able to Q in the top 12 to stop being washed up. Right now it feels like I'm picking on the fat kid when I make fun of JT.

Dan(i) pedrosa would be my new focus...but I can't H8 a guy who till had a shot and got hurt due to a mechanical.

I think I need to find a new H8..."I'm happy, feeling glad, I got sunshine in a bag...."

Yep I need a new H8.

6. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Plenty of H8 back in the dungeon, why don't you go back there where you belong.

7. H8R

Whatever you say Fascist. :D

8. bodell

bodell Green Racing Advocate

I thank you too, sir.

9. bodell

bodell Green Racing Advocate

Lee Shirts at Lees Performance here in Charlotte is working on that. It will go up on the site when we relaunch with the Oxygenated BioWeapon Version. Lee is from the dragracing side of motorcycling, so there will be et's too.

10. Mikey75702

Did you get my pm? I'm sure theres going to be a lengthy response....... I forgot to add the question, which version of the fuel do you guys suggest for twins?

11. Well said. :up:

12. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I don't believe that nobody is standing up for the innocent chickens that are slaughtered in the process. Is there a PETA rep in the building?

13. tonni1000

tonni1000 Well-Known Member

Whats good Buck Srage here , I can tell everyone on the site that the guys from Bio have done and is tring to do alot to help people out in WERA if you can wait for a bit Bodell will be comming out with some good news hopefully soon. As for as his team mate well if you dont understand racin go do trackdays, things happen i really dont think no one is going to try to chrash in any race, he may ride a bit over the top at times but thats what you at times to wins! the folks at bio want to help you the racers out chill and listen and support those that want to support you !

14. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Can someone translate this for me:confused:

15. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Where's that "Gay Away" pic that Bodell posted? This thread needs it, bad! and to quote my bro Buck, "I'm outraged!"

16. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Not buying it.

17. doolicious

doolicious BrownTown

Shenanigans! Shenanigans! Shenanigans! Gotta beat that competition...

Browntown #10

18. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Hope this helps.

Wuts good Sarge! See you next week!

19. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Do you work with special needs people? Excellent job:up:

20. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Sarge is not a big poster. (Just big as shit)
    I'm guessing you never met him.