1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tally LWTSB race video

Discussion in 'General' started by GCBusa, Aug 27, 2010.

1. GCBusa

GCBusa Well-Known Member

The audio isn't very good but the video isn't too bad.

Unfortunately the grid was pretty small with some of our key regulars being out (Kenny got hurt in the F2 race and Rob's bike was still in pieces) but Wisch and I had a fun close race.

Kenny, I hope you are doing well and that we see you back on the grid soon.

Congrats to Wisch and his pink front wheel on the win. :up:

Oh, and as an added bonus there is a brief cameo appearance by Dits. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwzy1yA5OuE

2. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Very nice racing indeed. Thanks for sharing! :up:

3. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Good racing. :) I plan on making a return to "big bikes" in '12 hopefully...and will be looking at an SV or "maybe" a 600. One more year on the minis to feed the addiction while I pay my bills down. Can't wait to get out there with you guys. :D

4. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

It was fun watching you guys. You were riding well. I tried to fill the grid up with my 450, but then I turned out to be the only other one who finished the race. At least I got some practice time.

5. KISS RULES

KISS RULES Well-Known Member

very cool

6. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Gill,
    Good God Man!! You had him entering the last lap. You pulled the trigger on the drive out of the last turn one lap too early!:D Great racing action! I've been out this year and miss it dearly. Hopefully I can get back to speed next year. Me thinks I'm gonna be dreadfully slow. You have definetly picked up your game.:wow:

7. GCBusa

GCBusa Well-Known Member

Hey John! We miss you being out there. I think everyone has picked up their game this year, but it still hasn't been good enough to catch Yonce. He has been really impressive all season.

Yeah, I blew my chance. Michael is pretty good on the brakes and when I passed him on the next to last lap I didn't close the door quick enough going into 2. And him passing me back on entry of the bowl was the deciding factor in the race. And he was going to make sure I didn't get a good run on him out of the last turn on that last lap and kept drifting to the left. I thought he was going to push me into Chuck at the line. :D

8. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Yeah, Wisch definitely ran a smart (somewhat defensive) last lap. I thought he'd gone too wide in the bowl after that pass but he held it together to slam the door.

One of these days when I grow up I want to be up front with you guys. :clap:

9. GCBusa

GCBusa Well-Known Member

You're right George, he ran a very smart race. He pretty much maintained an inside line most everywhere which would force me to make any attempt to pass on the outside which wasn't going to work.

Got to give him a lot of credit. He had an answer for everything I wanted to do.

10. SLLaffoon

I kind of like the outside pass a couple places there. Just ask Rob and Luke.

11. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

You should have bounced off me when you passed me in turn five... utlized the catapult effect and time traveled down the back stretch FTW.... :crackup:

12. GCBusa

GCBusa Well-Known Member

Yeah, but that's different from being on the outside of Wisch. I trust him, but not that damn much :D

13. GCBusa

GCBusa Well-Known Member

Ha! I think it was actually coming out of turn 2. You coming to Barber? I may need to utilize that technique there to get a boost.

14. SLLaffoon

:D

15. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

yer still a pussy. :D

16. AndyR1

AndyR1 Well-Known Member

Good video!

17. Echoracing24

Echoracing24 Well-Known Member

Damn good racing Gill and Mike!!!!