Pics of my vir turn 3 crash

Discussion in 'General' started by naya the dingo, Aug 8, 2010.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Gears? Forget that. They just lit up the afterburners!

And qualified for Best Of.

2. Blammo!!!! doesnt even do it justice. :D

3. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

4. Six3SixGal

Six3SixGal Official WERA Cat Lady

HAHAHAH... really? You're going to stoop to that level? I slept with NO ONE from the race team. I wasnt even with drew when I was with Bioweapon - I was dating someone else WHO CAME TO THE TRACK. Obviously there are going to be rumors about this, I have a V.... yes.. Im in a world of guys.. yes.. GET A LIFE THIS IS PATHETIC.

PM from DAVE UR:

stop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katie please stop this is not anything I have done I talk to Mongo he is taken this down I don't know who this ass is but STOP I don't need this for my family __________________
    David UR
    #Novice 725
    BioWeapon
    www.bwfuel.com

Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
  5. Six3SixGal

PM from Dave UR:
    stop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katie please stop this is not anything I have done I talk to Mongo he is taken this down I don't know who this ass is but STOP I don't need this for my family I never said any of this bull shit
    David UR
    #Novice 725
    BioWeapon
    www.bwfuel.com .

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I love the smell of unsubstantiated rumors in the morning.

7. Damn, i guess it is too late for the "this thread is worthless without pics" smiley. :crackup:

8. Six3SixGal

someone has their shit wrong.. dave admits nothing happened.

stop

Katie please stop this is not anything I have done I talk to Mongo he is taken this down I don't know who this ass
    www.bwfuel.com

9. benjake

benjake DECEPTOR

:Pop:love this thread!!!!

10. Toxic Racing2

Toxic Racing2 a.k.a. kamikazejane

Have you ever been beaten up by a female? It is pretty damn embarrassing.

Really not cool.

11. Six3SixGal

i love how the person is too scared to even reveal their real identity. BODELL admits someone is going to get in some shit.. I personally wouldnt mess with him. LOL

12. Strick

Strick Good to be king

This is a textbook example of what happens when you put yourself into a thread with a post like...."I am above all this but I will bash you anyway".

A friday 13th beeb extravaganza. :D:D

13. bodell

bodell Green Racing Advocate

This thread....
    [​IMG]

14. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

OK time for some reality here and time to stop all this. I don't know why you all have to take things to such a level - I am sure that the rider is very sorry for running into someone - I would hope he would try very hard not to do that again and might even consider trying riding a different machine in the future that is more agreeable with his level of talent, but to insinuate all this garbage about him, his family and the products he uses is just ridiculous - please stop now and let's move on. Thank-you!

Evelyne Clarke, WERA

15. cobra2497

cobra2497 Well-Known Member

Man I left this thread to early. Dude wanted pictures of wreck this turned in to a total cluster. I <3 the beeb.

16. Rracarx567

Rracarx567 New Member

My husband races, no reason to say more

and I will keep my mouth shut, but the morals comment was just too much.
    And all my information was confirmed by multipule sources

17. 2007pongChamp

2007pongChamp Member

Well u better check these sources bc there isn't and never was anything going on

18. 2007pongChamp

2007pongChamp Member

It's either the maybe ex mrs ur or mrs pollen. Neither of which know a damn thing about anyone

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Y'all might want to pay closer attention to the author of post 214.

20. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo