1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Visitations of Pancho Villa.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by fyyff, Jul 31, 2010.

1. fyyff

fyyff Well-Known Member

Maybe we need another Black Jack Pershing style raid into Mexico. I realize Pershing didnt get his man, but it was a nice show of force. With killings on both sides of the border increasing, something needs to be done by someone. What, I dont know.

The Mexican government doesnt seem to be able to handle their internal problems. Much the same way that Columbia was in the 80's and 90's.

I have a lot of Mexican customers and friends that all say pretty much the same thing. It is very dangerous in Mexico and nobody does anything about it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100730/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/lt_mexico_us_consulate

2. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

But the only criminals are the US Border Patrols and the only injustice is happening on this side of the border.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

We export money, they export labor and drugs.

4. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

The lefty in me want to remind you that we also export guns that in turn allow the drug dealer to kill people on both sides.:D

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The gun traffic is probably both directions. Besides guns are universal currency.

6. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

My friend sent me a text of a website so I looked it up turns out they are starting to do video taped decapitations just like our friends in the middle east but not to worry its as safe as it has ever been.

7. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Safe! As long as you don't drink the water.

I am so glad I am cautious. I was so close to investing a good sum of money last fall into an motorcycle/eco tourism.

8. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

or eat their food or use their gas or go in their country and you will be safe, hell I dont think its safe to eat the food here.

9. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

For over 30 years, starting with my Dad, I would go down to Mexico for days, weeks or a month at a time to surf. It was never as bad as everyone made it out to be. My friends and I knew...get south of TJ or Ensenada and you had normal people like anywhere else.

Not anymore.

My wife was given a 7 day all inclusive trip to Cancun for all of us. She was surprised when I said "not a chance in hell". She knows my friends are virtual locals in places...and they won't go. If the guys I think are totally gnarly are saying fuck it...well you can imagine how I felt about taking my wife and son.

Mexico needs to fix this shit. Not us. I love Mexico, I love the people south of the border towns, I love the booze, the foods, and the waves....but not enough to risk life and limb to some 18 year old drug smugglers who like to hurt and kill.

10. Bluewater

Bluewater Active Member

Yeah, OK... I can see this is an intelligent thread...

11. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Intelligent? I guess it all depends on your perspective.

Your post count is low. It would explain why you are missing the sarcasm of that post.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm glad that about 5 years back I got a nervous twitch on my condo about 20 kilometers south of Cancun and sold it to my "partners". I made a couple of bucks on the investment and now th complex is full of bullet holes.

I loved the country but now, F@ck Mexico! I'm not going back in the next 10 years.

13. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

No need to travel, it's on the way here...

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Not in my area. It's El Salvador.

Chop chop if you don't pay. :D

15. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

Pershing's adventure was political window dressing & a military flop.

16. fyyff

fyyff Well-Known Member

Yes it was a flop. Pershing was reporting back to the District "Villa is everywhere and nowhere." Much like Bin Laden is everywhere and nowhere. Whether his campaign was a success or not, it may have had an impact on Villas' alignment with the then current Mexican administration.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Didn't someone get t-shirts printed up a few years back that said, "I Hate Pancho Villa"?

18. vnvbandit

vnvbandit Well-Known Member

When will the USA get it?????m Illegals ARE Criminals!

19. fyyff

fyyff Well-Known Member

Yeah, i remember seeing them around. Still got the "kill a commie for mommie t-shirt somewhere."

20. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

Simple supply and demand. As long as the higher ups are getting rich this will continue.