show support-AND GET YOURS TOO!

Discussion in 'General' started by WiSquared, Jul 16, 2010.

1. WiSquared

WiSquared Well-Known Member

so many might already know, but for those of you who don't, I've launced an auction for charity comprised of products donated to me from supporters, sponsors, fans, etc. all this stuff is new, and THE BEST PART ABOUT IT IS ITS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC! its only for the motorcycle community thats helped me recover this far already. Its my attempt to recoup some of the major expenses associated with such a major injury like mine, and the 6 surgeries I need :huh: , and lack of ability to work. ALSO MY ATTEMPT TO BLANKET THE INDUSTRY WITH COMPANIES THAT HAVE HELPED ME! its a win win, and win for you too cuz this stuff is all gonna go for really really cheap, and its all 100% donation so every winning bid becomes a donation to my recovery.

Two evolutions so some products are getting listed next week. But we've got things like Private airliner trips to Santa Barbara for dinner/lunch, Shoei, HJC, Suomy, Superbike batteries, hats, shirts, Dyno time, Track days, WSMC MEMBERSHIPS AND SCHOOLS TOO! RS taichi stuff, Gloves, Puma boots! Full TI Leo Vince systems! all sorts of stuff. not a sale, an auction, so you might get things for as little as $10 :eek:

Show your support, BUT GET YOURS TOO!

go to gowiwigo.com
    gowiwigo.com

and click auction

2. king tony

king tony Well-Known Member

3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Queen Tony,

Why would you say that? Brant was injured at the track and many items were donated to help him out. He has a long road to recovery, and you actually can win something for your donation.

4. BC

BC Well-Known Member

You probably already know, but the Red Flag Fund can help too.

Either way, hope you can get healthy and get back on track!

5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Not cool, bro.

6. jdavis6446

jdavis6446 Well-Known Member

auction

Brant
    This is a great way to help a friend and get some stuff at the same time.
    Jim

7. darylbowden

darylbowden Well-Known Member

dumbass

8. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

You must have a serious beef with Brant to write something so careless and stupid!

Brant is a good guy with alot of racing knowledge and experience to share, not counting the fact that the guy is damn fast!

Get well soon Brant.