1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone near columbus, ohio?

Discussion in 'General' started by skip salenius, Jun 16, 2010.

1. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

i need a bike brought down from up there. if someone wants to make a few bucks or meet me half way from atlanta. i need to get my bike back soon. please let me know if you can help. thanks..........

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Skip if you can get it to Louisville I could probaly have it brought to Road Atlanta July 4th weekend...

3. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

How soon do you need it picked up? Iam only 40 mins north of columbus and will be going to lexington ky, but not sure how soon. If the time would be right we might be able to work something out!

4. CycleWorx Inc.

CycleWorx Inc. Well-Known Member

What kind of money are you talking about? I am by no means greedy, just want to make sure it will cover fuel and food. I am not that close to Columbus, OH but I am free this weekend and enjoy road trips. How soon are you wanting to get it? Lastly, if there is anyone closer that can get it to Cincy I could bring it the rest of the way this weekend, you know, unless the bike is super gay or super sweet. Either way, it may disappear :p

5. CycleWorx Inc.

CycleWorx Inc. Well-Known Member

I am heading out for some sunny day fun so email me at [email protected] and it will come to my phone.

6. Son Sam is in Mount Vernon, OH 40 minutes from Columbus and will be driving home in his pickup for July 4th break. Maybe work something out so your buddy Damon gets his CBR ? Call him at 334.414.0864 or email [email protected]

7. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

Skip - I'll be in Columbus on 6/26 and 6/27, and at Mid-Ohio on 6/28 and 6/29; then in Charleston, SC from 7/3 to 7/9

"a few bucks" should convince the wife that a trailer won't be in the way on vacation. That at least gets the bike a lot closer.

8. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

9. sstein77

sstein77 Well-Known Member

what's the bottom line on how soon you want it back?