1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'General' started by Kawi636rider, May 18, 2010.

1. charles

charles The Transporter

All of you are absolutely without taste and class! This guy put 'accent pieces' on this bike, for crissakes, and is waiting to explain the decisions behind this bold move. So back off and give him room to go artsy on us.

2. High Side

High Side When you see God....brake

People ask me why I like coming into work........

Kawi636rider....don't get turned away from these guys. They all are good guys/gals and have a big heart. Just don't put an Icon decal on your bike......it will throw off the geometry.

3. Kawi636rider

Kawi636rider Registered Spurm Donor

well i can tell im NEVER coming back to this fucking shit as forum again, so just go fuck all your selves and hope all your bikes get fucking jacked and burned, cause all of you are nothing but jerks that must have to much time on your hands and have nothing better to do.

So FUCK off and eat Shit.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Potty mouth.

5. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

I've gotta say, the kid's got spunk!

6. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Well, he is intuitive.

7. danch

danch Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'd say he pretty much called that on the first try.

8. milroyjr

milroyjr Flatlander

I take it he doesn't race...

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Or get to know his audience.

10. MV

MV Well-Known Member

That about sums it up. So what your point?

11. Quiks66

Quiks66 Billy the Kid

:crackup:

12. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Hey Kawi636rider! The correct epithet is E A D!

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Oh, and what's a "Spurm Donor"?

14. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

Don't forget "die in a fire."

15. charles

charles The Transporter

Yes, yes, it's true, some of us have free time and enjoy messing about here on the venerable BBS...but you shouldn't get so uppity...if it was something I wrote, I'll take it back. Just ask me and I'll take back the 'accent pieces' thing we had going. I just wished you simply answered my inquiries, because millions of people read through these threads on a daily if not hourly basis. someone else out there could be thinking to themselves: accent pieces or not? Now what will they be thinking? And why would you ever want our bikes to be jacked and burned? Burned how? I mean who would burn a bike except some sort of fire pervert with obsessive-compulsive disorders centering around fires and such things. Look- in the heat of the moment, you totally ignored your bike, which was the centerpiece for this thread. Maybe you need to log back in, straighten yourself out, and send more pics and details. Some people here get pissy if you won't send proper details of things. But running off like this, well, it just won't do, will it?

16. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

Well.....YOU are living in the right state for that! Just be careful around locals named "Ray".
    LOL
    http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=241382

17. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

help is on the way:
    [​IMG]

18. This guy figured it out in three posts ?

World Record ?

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Arizona, the state that keeps giving to the BBS. :crackup:

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Did he leave or was he deported? or sentenced?