1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Russ Wikle Injured

Discussion in 'General' started by KWyman133, May 16, 2010.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Aw damn, I'm sorry to hear that :(

2. TRACSIDMOM

TRACSIDMOM Well-Known Member

Hoping for a speedy recovery.sendings hugs! and extra ones for your mom and dad!!!
    Love ya!

Theresa & Moose

3. russ#299

russ#299 Well-Known Member

First of all thanks for everyones well wishes. I'm doin fine now. At first the doctor thought they would take my spleen out, but I think they have decided against it. I've lost count how many times I've been stuck with needles. But anyways, I'm feeling pretty good. I could definately be worse off. Big thanks to Kyle wyman for driving mom to the hospital and keeping me company all night. Again, thanks for everyones wishes and prayers.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Glad you'll heal Russ. Now apologize to your mom for scaring since you're well enough to be posting on here :D

5. Hollywood

Hollywood different breed

Get better soon, Russ. We hope you heal up quick! :up:

later, 'lil cheese lol

6. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

Well heck, if that's the case I'll come pick you up and we can go for that mountain bike ride after all!

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Heal up quick, Russ Wiklow. :up:

8. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

Russ - glad to hear you are doing OK considering what you went through - I like that you can keep your sense of humor through all this. Please give your Mom a hug from me!

9. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Whew, your poor Mom. Hugs to her from the Acrees. Glad you are ok.

10. stutts115

stutts115 Well-Known Member

Russ, Glad to hear you'll be fine. See you soon on the flat track!!!!

11. RoadracerR123

RoadracerR123 Well-Known Member

Heal fast brotha!

12. russ#299

Chad, I can't wait to come back and bang bars with yall at beaver creek!

I was just curious whether anyone knows where to find the crash on video? I know it was on TV, but i didn't have a TV in my room last night, so I didn't get to see it. Any help would be awesome. Thanks guys.

13. luke738

luke738 Well-Known Member

i dvr'd it, but i'm sure you want to see it asap lol. i looked on youtube but couldn't find it. you need krazy legs on your leathers now lol, but i'm glad you are feelin better bro, it sure looked nasty.... next time try to keep 'er cool while layin her in

14. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

just watched the race and that was a nasty hit. get well soon russ

15. gixrdeb

gixrdeb Doesn't like to play nice

Good god man, you crash and get run over by a bike, I'm assuming you're still in the hospital and yet you're here posting. Is there anything that will slow you down? :wow:

I've got some video, lemme see if I can figure out how to get it on my computer and hook ya up :beer:

16. russ#299

Come on Luke, Mom says you're embarrasing the family haha.

Gixrdeb, that'd be awesome. Really, my injuries aren't anything big. It looks a lot worse on paper than it really is. I could be so much worse off, so i just have to thank anyone that has prayed or sent me well wishes.

Russ

17. drew231506

drew231506 Zero sponsors

I just saw the crash. OUCH. That was a scary crash. I was glad to see Russ rolling around, ugh. Heal up quick.

That other rider didn't even react to running over Russ. Looked like he was just checking over his bike.

Edit: Russ sent you a PM.

Last edited: May 17, 2010
  18. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Heal up soon, man. :up:

19. russ#299

Drew, Michael was apparently pretty torn up about the whole deal. He couldn't have been more apologetic. He had to get ready for the restart so I don't blame him. I wouldn't wanna get near me either, as apparently i was kicking like a fish out of water haha.

20. jr46

jr46 Well-Known Member

great to hear man am happy for you!