1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Contingency???? How do I get my certs/money?

Discussion in 'General' started by kanatuna, May 10, 2010.

1. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

So... I managed a 1st and 2nd at Nashville like 3 weeks back... How do I get my stuff? I have never tried to collect. Who do I talk to? How do I prove it? Sorry for posting such a newb ass question guys but I'm unsure of the process.

Thanks,
    Tuna:beer:

2. kanatuna

56 looks and no comments? Dang... Does no one follow through to get paid or is it that dumb of a question? lol

3. Sig

Sig Well-Known Member

Did you fill the forms out and get your stickers checked?

4. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

You needed to list the company as a sponsor on your tech form. Fill out any forms. Kick butt. Get stickers checked. Wait for the proces to go from WERA to the company, to you.

That's all.
    Thank you, drive around

5. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Wait. It takes a while for the information to percolate through the system from WERA to the sponsor's representative who handles the contingency payments.

6. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Can take quite a while, I waited like 6-8 weeks on a few things last year.

7. Southpaw

Southpaw Well-Known Member

Obama is only gonna take it!!

8. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Taking bets on how long Southpaw will last :D

9. 1qwik6?

1qwik6? Well-Known Member

He really got banned for this comment? :rolleyes:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. Welcome to the WERA BBS where we're actually serious about the forum descriptions on the main page. We also ban people for quoting shit that doesn't belong as well, might want to keep that in mind in the future ;)

11. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

12. 1qwik6?

1qwik6? Well-Known Member

Ok, I didn't know...wans't in the forum description. :up:

13. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

[​IMG]

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You don't get that posting something against the rules is the same as breaking them in the first place?

You're going to be fucked if you ever borrow a bike that is illegal for a class you run it in because you're going to be dq'd even if it's not your own bike....

15. kanatuna

OK....so I filled out my forms pre race and I ran stickers for most of my equipment. I rolled through tech afterward.... So thats it on my end for now? Someone will contact me or something?

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, that's pretty much it.

17. kanatuna

Hmmm.... OK. lol I havent heard anything and had no clue. I thought we had to send letters and prove results or something. I had no direction with this. I guess I will learn these things as I do better. Hell...when I went up and got my SOLO money, I thought everyone was leaving their garbage(envelopes) on the table and made a joke about it. Then the announcer was like "You need to sign and leave your garbage too" lmao

Thanks WERA

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You've already done your part, now it's just a waiting game.

19. kanatuna

Great. Thanks.

20. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

It's a hurry up and wait kind of thing. You already did the hurry up part on th etrack. Now's the wait.

While you wait, you plan on how to get out to do more of the hurry up part. You gotta spend that bankroll you have coming.