1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have I been living under a rock? Who is Kenny Noyes?

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, May 6, 2010.

1. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Watching him in the Moto2 race was insane.. Moto2 has been some of the best racing to watch this year. How have I not heard of Kenny before now??? enlighten me

2. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Son of moto-journalist Dennis Noyes. Has been racing in Spain for several years, like 6-8 or something like that. Fast kid. Guess he's not a kid any more.

3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Started in dirt tarck and then road raced in Spanish Superstock and CEV.

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

RRW covered his career but that's about the only place you might have seen him.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I knew who he was, I had no idea until this past weekend that he was that old.

6. Abiagi

Abiagi Well-Known Member

Just watched the Jerez race tonight. Awesome close racing in Moto2, and watching Noyes ride his ass off.

7. gixxerfever

gixxerfever Well-Known Member

flat track guy raised in Spain who came back state side and went back to spain to try road racing and made a name for himself in the spanish circuit

8. rolandk

rolandk Warm-up lap winner

He also writes for RRW?

9. FatFarthing

FatFarthing Guest

no, that's his dad.

10. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Yeah, a good rider and writer. Rode all the MotoGP bikes on a press day one year, rode all the WSB bikes on a press day at the end of last year. His stories made some of the stuff other people published seem pretty silly. He also raced a couple of AMA Nationals a couple years ago and wrote about that. And raced in the 8 Hours of Daytona in 2007 I think. He won a F-USA dirt track title one year, on a Single, late 1990s or early 2000s I think.

11. John29

No, both of them have written for Roadracing World.

12. John29

American born of American parents, but spent enough time in Spain as a kid to speak and write fluently in Spanish.

13. Game

Game zip tie master

Dude, those MOTO2 guys can back it IN!

14. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Noyes is badass! One of my favorite riders and journalists for a few years now. Hey JU, hope you are doin well, miss you posting.

15. NY1KRR

NY1KRR Noob to the track

The pass up the inside to go from 3rd to 1st was one of the best moves I have seen in a while. the guy can ride. IMO Moto2 is the most racing to watch right now, the top 6 were all running almost identical lap times.

16. Macon663

Macon663 Well-Known Member

that race was incredible.

17. chocadile

chocadile Well-Known Member

Elais had me laughin with the control rider tapping of the tail. Moto2 is turning out to be a great class with great racing. Hope the awesomeness continues.:up:

18. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

He is 31 years old and has been racing for a long time.

19. RickJohnson#29

RickJohnson#29 Well-Known Member

He did a great job. Wish he hadn't faded back at the end of the race. Probally used up his tires as hard as he was riding. Exciting racing to watch.

20. FatFarthing

FatFarthing Guest

i thought i said it authoritatively enought that it would fly.....why confuse them with actual facts? :D