1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOT BODIES Customer Svc, WTF!

Discussion in 'General' started by cMac, Apr 29, 2010.

1. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

2. US129SLAYER

US129SLAYER Well-Known Member

3. Pixelator

Pixelator Well-Known Member

Wow...:up:

First Class for sure Roger.

:beer:

4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

maybe i mis-read what burner meant (if thats the case then please accept my apology)

my thinking was that he ran sharskinz on his bike with hotbodies stickers and collected hotbodies contingency.

unless he lust likes stickers on my bike, but i dont run any unless there is money or free shit involved.

but if i am wrong then let me apologize again. if he did in fact collect hotbodies certificates with sharkskinz, then yes he is a scammer in my opinion.

5. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

do you think the honda factory team uses/used honda oil too?

6. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Don't you??

7. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

At the end of the day, HB bodywork is still crap.

"Look, if you want me to take a dump in a box and then give you good customer service around it, I will....I've got the time and your money at that point. But, if you want a quality product with a quality name, then buy from us....Sharkskinz"

You get what you pay for and yes, HB is half the cost of Sharkskinz, but when you crash just once with your HB and they explode into little fiberglass shards all over the track and you have to shell out another 600 bucks, you have just bought a set of Sharkskinz that more than likely would have lasted through your get off.

***I do not work for Sharkskinz, I was merely making a funny above with a twisted Tommy Boy quoted.****

8. wingnutks

wingnutks Well-Known Member

Wow, I can only hope I can get that kind of customer service with the fix I need for my Optimal bodywork.

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

a simple solution to shitty bodywork is... DONT CRASH! :D

10. Keep Up

Keep Up N 142

Call Optimal directly, Tiffany will answer most of the time, very easy to deal with.

11. wingnutks

wingnutks Well-Known Member

I emailed them, and have started a process. But thanks for the info!:up:

12. burner42

burner42 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
  13. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

HotBodies rulz!!!

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's contingency fraud and if I catch anyone doing shit like this it'll cost you your race license. It's theft plain and simple.

15. Eric_77

Eric_77 Well-Known Member

wow just wow, admitting contingency fraud in public to the contingency sponsor.
    Wonder what the fall out is, Rider suspension, license revocation, pulling of contingency from organization

Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
  16. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

17. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

i feel bad that HB even has to come on and defend themselves for things like this.

if every one could personally experience their customer service, i think the general opinion would be much higher.

im lucky, i live close enough to take my body work to them and they spend how ever long it takes explaining stuff to me, making sure i leave with a good feeling. and they cut me a huge deal on a part i drilled, incorrectly, and they still returned it.

the fitment issues i had with their body work was due to my own inexperience at mounting.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, that's makes it all OK then.
    :D

19. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

License Revocation?

Man - How would you know if they were not using a certain manufacturer's bodywork?
    Oh yeah - Just look for the shit fit, my bad...

Carry on.

20. operative

operative Well-Known Member

Is using a Hotbodies windscreen with Sharkskinz bodywork considered a sin?