1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

local wheel straightening place?

Discussion in 'General' started by thrak410, Apr 24, 2010.

1. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I searched and I know about wills and fss, but I'm looking for one NW of Atlanta... canton, marrietta, acworth, kennesaw, roswell, etc...

Anybody know of a good place?

Gotta have a real quick turn around (for Barber) so shipping it out of state isnt really an option.

Thanks!

2. Big Deezul

Big Deezul Gossamer has MOJO!!!

3. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

search will's repair ,
    it is in sc.

4. FastrnU

FastrnU Well-Known Member

will's rim repair!!! ive had him do about 3 wheels for me, great guy and great work! they also do rotors.

-brandon

5. thrak410

lol... isnt the first sentance in english?? I swear it is...

6. Big Deezul

Big Deezul Gossamer has MOJO!!!

it is...you said you need quick turn around and shipping wasnt "really" an option. It actually is an option since FSS does the wheels in 1 day and would have you ready by the race weekend.

there is a local establishment near you also http://www.metrowheels.net/contactus.htm quick google search :rolleyes:

7. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

ever heard of Wills rim repair?

:p

8. thekid

thekid Well-Known Member

Will's = 864.787.1351. He's in Greenville, SC which is only about two hours from N ATL just off I 85. In the past Will has met me near 85 taken the wheel and brought it back to me a couple of hours later perfectly straight. He doesn't always answer the phone, but he is pretty good about returning your call. AND he is a nice guy. AND his work is phenomenal.

Good luck.

9. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Wills had my wheel back in less than 4 days..... Shipped..... Great work at a Great Price!!

10. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member

11. cajunZX6

cajunZX6 Well-Known Member

Will's rim repair is the BEST!! sent him my front wheel that was in pretty bad shape, received the wheel 100% in 5 working days

www.willsrimrepair.com

12. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

+10 on FSS...best in the business!! Tdub

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Soooo did ya ever find someone locally? :D

14. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Don't know if he did but I dropped off a mess with Will today.:beer::D

15. thrak410

I found someone who let me borrow a wheel. :D

Now the rush isnt on and I can find the best price hehe.

16. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Best price?? I would prefer best work, and FSS will give you that with a good price and service! Tdub

17. cv12201

cv12201 Well-Known Member

Metro wheels in marietta next to the harley dealer on 120 .They have straightened numerous wheels. always done right.Check them out. 100-150 a wheel