custom race/street graphics (decals stickers)

Discussion in 'Other' started by ckruzel, Jul 9, 2008.

1. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

here is a bigger pic, the colors can easily be changed

[​IMG]

2. ckruzel

some stuff i'm working on for sarge, orange camo stuff for a black gsxr 750

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. NYDiplomat

NYDiplomat Well-Known Member

Still quietly waiting for mine but I'm not mad.

-Oliver

4. ckruzel

vesrah sent me this picture on facebook

[​IMG]

5. ckruzel

gonna see if i can finish that up soon

6. bldg636

bldg636 Well-Known Member

Hey sent you a PM . . . . . .You think you might be able to have something towards the end of the week?

7. Richard636

Richard636 Well-Known Member

Chris, when you get a chance, let me know if you got the email I sent you on April 10th.

Thanks, :D
    -Richard Prasad

8. justariot66

justariot66 Well-Known Member

I wish I had a pic of a chick pointing at mine, oh wait I dont have one yet.:Poke:

PS Did everyone see that pass in sundays race by West going into turn 10!!!!! That was freaking awesome, I wonder if his eyes were closed, or if they were buldging out under his helmet!!!

9. CycleWorx Inc.

CycleWorx Inc. Well-Known Member

Chris, I would like to get a couple of the Gsxr logos from one of the first pages, the one with the silhouette of the girls(if possible I would like to get them in red instead of black). I would like to get them asap(I have a trackday on Sunday). Is this possible? Let me know and I will paypal as soon as I know the total price. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks a bunch

Last edited: Apr 19, 2010
  10. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

Hey Chris
    When can i call you tomorrow? Just wondering if you were able to finish my stuff yet? Time to quit that day job!!!

11. ckruzel

bigcat, i sent them all out yesterday for ya!

12. ckruzel

alex welsh's decal, he is a factory kawasaki superbike rider in the canadian national series

[​IMG]

13. ckruzel

i can do them but i would have to overnight them ups which is like 30 bucks roughly, just let me know, you can call me later or something and i can print them up

14. royalgixxer

royalgixxer The Bodywork Guy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010
  15. Wes07

Wes07 Well-Known Member

Hey Chris,
    Over this last weekend at NJMP, I lost count of how many random track day guys and racers i saw with your work on their bikes. And everyone I talked to all agreed your work is top notch! One guy I ran into said he has been going to you for stickers (i think it was cartman from southpark) for some 10 years?!

Also, did you get my email? Forgot to call, will call tonight if I can just remember to...

16. firefightergarc

firefightergarc El Cuco!

Chris sent you a couple of pms please let me know when you'll be shipping the other stuff I'm missing along with 2 additional roadrunners for jerry.. Thanks

17. ckruzel

i sent you a pm back the other day

18. firefightergarc

firefightergarc El Cuco!

Pm me how much you need for 2 Jerry roadrunners..

19. zyre2503

zyre2503 Well-Known Member

Chris is great guy.

im neither an employee or a fan of this chain, but i figured since i'm just a trackday goer might as well have a laugh or two... besides thats whats TD is all about-FUN. it turned out pretty good tho. I forgot to put the "99c" decal

thanks Chris for the decals

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010
  20. BADDJONEZ

BADDJONEZ Well-Known Member

Hey Chris

Shot you an email the other day, wanted to check with you to see if you got it.