1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bubba TV on Fuel March 28

Discussion in 'General' started by eric hunter, Mar 26, 2010.

1. This could be really funny and interesting if it's NOT all about Bubba Stewart. James can be a real funny guy and makes fun of himself sometimes. It's a series that starts on Saturday around 3pm or maybe 6pm? Check it out....

2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

It probably won't be as good as Nitro Circus with Travis. They have no regard for personal safety.

3. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

Its on speed, not fuel (well I don't get fuel but I know it will be on speed). I set my dvr already, looks pretty entertaining.

4. Is the show going to be him sitting on the couch watching racing on Sat nights ?

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Anyone watching this right now? Show seems corny. Maybe it gets better in future episodes?

6. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

I am watching it.

Not sure I am going to dig it or not. I will give it a few episodes though. There were some good teasers there at the end.

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Eh, it seems to be more about his family than anything. I'm on the fence with it.

8. Keep Up

Keep Up N 142

It was on both.

9. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Wasn't that impressed.

10. Racer9

Racer9 Well-Known Member

It'll probably get better...

11. TEFLON434

TEFLON434 Well-Known Member

Its Jus the Pilot

I'm LOVN it!!!! Not Sure what some of you guys are watchn, but if its BUBBA's WORLD.... its all about him & the Fam for the first couple shows I guess but I LOVE IT!!!!!!

GO BUBBA!!!! Hope he stays on the dirtbike tho!!!!!
    :up:

Everything Else Seems BACKWARDS!!!
    :clap:

12. AndyR1

AndyR1 Well-Known Member

Not the best of TV but I liked watching it.

13. mike574

mike574 Well-Known Member

watching it now. Not diging it at all.:down:

14. elevenn7

elevenn7 Well-Known Member

I imagine they're trying to make the whole thing not too serious, more for mass appeal (16-25 crowd), but to me it seems as if James takes it all (his success) for granted. I still think he's the fastest on dirt, but not by as much as in years past.

15. kiggy74

kiggy74 As useful as an...

Interesting show, but Bubba's PR folks can't be too pleased. He really comes off as a spoiled brat. A lot of people would kill to share some of his success in MX, seems like he's starting to take it all for granted.

Makes for good entertainment though. Can't wait to see the hookers and blow, it's only a matter of time for this kid.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Wasn't good but it didn't suck.

17. Seven+2 1's

Seven+2 1's Well-Known Member

I though it was good. It's not supposed to be a Nitro Circ. or Jackass. I don't think James is trying to goof around or break bones. It just "days in the life" of a champion racer.

When is the next episode on Speed? I didn't see it on the schedule.

18. RR558

RR558 Well-Known Member

I get the feeling he'll be broke five years after he's done with mx

19. AndyR1

AndyR1 Well-Known Member

Supercross has a lot of younger fans so I think it's being marketed just right.

20. He really comes off as a spoiled brat. A lot of people would kill to share some of his success in MX, seems like he's starting to take it all for granted.

Makes for good entertainment though. Can't wait to see the hookers and blow, it's only a matter of time for this kid.[/QUOTE]

Gotta agree with the brat part. Seems like he's way more "into" himself then he used to be. The hookers are there - did you see the girls dry humpin him? The blow may not be there, but he's driving his car too fast and hittin' all the "shawty" girls aka Tiger....