1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vizio, Sharp, LG, Sony, Samsung?

Discussion in 'General' started by CorollaDude, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

have a Panny LCD 1080p, a Sammy LCD 720p and a Sammy Plasma 720p in the house. I like 'em and mostly not cutting edge stuff, but very serviceable. works well with FiOS :D

2. Keep Up

Keep Up N 142

I have a 37" Vizio 1080p plasma and a Panasonic 50" 1080p plasma, love them both, both very affordable. I paid $500 for the vizio from dell and $799 for the Panasonic from best buy

3. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Hey thanks for all the advice. Even though I'm even more confused than ever! After looking at 'em and comparing I'm leaning towards either the 37" Visio LCD (1080) of the 32" LG LCD (1080). With an added dvd player and theatre sound system. The Sony and Samsungs are nice, but too big and too expensive.

4. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

I've had 4 samsung LCD over the past 5 years..none of them lasted more than 18-20 months.. extended warr (not samsung warr) covered all of them but it is a pain in the ass

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I've had mine over 2 years. No problems whatsoever. Battery hasn't lost much capacity either.

As for TV's I haven't a clue. Still usin the JVC tube TV I bought in 1994. My plan is to replace it as soon as it dies, but the MFer keeps on going.