1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Annoying commercials

Discussion in 'General' started by Spyderchick, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

"Give me back that filet-o-fish, give me that fish"

I came here to add the same one as annoying :down:

2. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

i'm just tired of commercials in general. particularly ads for medication you can't get without a prescription anyway. wtf!?!

okay, the bacon burger one is kinda funny. "will someone please make a bacon latte?" :D

3. Palanon

Palanon Well-Known Member

Amica Insurance - " let me tell you about my insurance company!"

The Humane Society with all their long commercials showing abused animals then asking for $20.00 per month. First, the commercials are very disturbing. 2nd they're on every station every other minute. Hint, stop paying for so much TV time and maybe you won't need $240.00 from each person.

I want to punch the happy Amica customers in the face.

I want to light a kitten on fire,,,then send a check.

4. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Okay, so my brain isn't addled.

And it's punch-BUG up here as well.
    I played it with my brother, I was faster than him most of the time, he got back by hitting me harder.

5. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

just curious...south of the border when you see an ass, or burro, is it "donkey punch"?
    :D

6. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

definitely the humane society one...

but there is a special place in hell reserved for that fat whinging mouthy girl on the Kaplin College commercials, if for no reason that it makes me want to smack her an her imaginary parents right in the kisser.

I didn't want to know that about myself.

7. V7 Jerry

V7 Jerry Well-Known Member

"5... 5 dollar ..... 5 dollar foot long"

The subway commercial annoys me quite a bit. I do remember it but I never eat at subway so it doesn't work in that regard. It's always Quizno's or a local sub shop if I want a sub sandwich.

8. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

:stupid:

9. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

:up:

10. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

If I am not buying what they are sellling how is it effective?

11. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Must be a regional thing...we always called it "slug bug"....:D

12. FatFarthing

FatFarthing Guest

for the record, i'm definitely in the slug bug camp

but am i the only one that played a similar game in the 80's called 'beaver' it was just something you yelled when you saw a station wagon. don't even ask me why my dad called it beaver...i don't want to know:D

13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Slug Bug here as well. I had the same rant the first time I saw that commercial. Still annoys me.

14. jelder

jelder Replicant

Any commercial that says something like "the first 200 callers will receive this special offer" immediately eliminates itself from consideration forever. It's the pinnacle of misleading advertising, because what they don't say is that every other caller, whether it's the 201st or the 1,000th, gets the exact same offer!

I HATE commercials that insult my intelligence.

15. CWN racing

CWN racing Well-Known Member

Gold rush, need cash now, the retard wanna be bouncer from jerry springer only trusts his gold with gold rush and so should you! I would like to shank him in the kidneys with a spork everytime that faggot comes on the tv during races, thank god for dvr

16. jelder

jelder Replicant

I think we have a "non-politically correct post of the day" winner.

17. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Does Charlie Daniels play a mean fiddle?

18. FatFarthing

FatFarthing Guest

does a 5lb bag of flour make a big biscuit?

19. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

The Toyota Sienna commercial with the loser parents that keep saying "Mommy likes" or "Daddy likes".

I'd like to stab both of them in the throat.

20. CWN racing

CWN racing Well-Known Member

since when has the wera board been politically correct? what part offends you, retard or faggot?