1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good luck to Garrett Gerloff....

Discussion in 'General' started by XACT-Man, Mar 5, 2010.

1. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

2. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Shoot, Garrett doesn't need the training, he's already smokin' fast! Good luck Garrett (and Grayson), we'll miss seeing you guys.

3. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

That's a young racer destined for big things and he's a really good kid to boot. Looks like a great team. Good luck. :up:

4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

He was flying at Roebling last weekend for sure....

5. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

:confused: Miss seeing them? Are you talking about a different series? They will still be racing WERA.

???

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think Clay runs USGPRU.

7. Fassina4

Fassina4 needing some sleep

Looks like a little Spies! Very excited for the Gerloff boys. I sure wish I had parents like theirs when I was growing up. Awesome.:up:

8. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

Oh OK. That would explain it. :up:

9. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

I agree Stokes and him make a great team! Good luck!

10. ecf

ecf Well-Known Member

Great news. It's always amazing seeing those kids zipping around the track like that.

Btw. Garrett was the only one on anything smaller than a 600 that I saw doing a wheelie at the top of turn 5 at GNF :)

[​IMG]

11. paulco135

paulco135 Well-Known Member

good luck Garrett. cant wait to see you whip up on the big boys.
    with your attitude and skill i can see you going far in this sport and attracting
    big sponsors . go gett'em boy!

Heath Cope

12. dc2004600

dc2004600 Well-Known Member

If Garrett can get accomplished with the 600's what he did in previous, this is going to be a good season. Best of luck!!

13. sanfret

sanfret Almost as fast as my kid

That bike of his almost put out proportionally the torque of a 600 :clap: It sure seemed to suit his riding style.

14. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Torque had nothing to do with it, he wasn't tightening head bolts. That was sheer Horsepower.:D

15. sanfret

sanfret Almost as fast as my kid

Guy that built that thing must know a thing or two about them motors.

16. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Hasn't got a clue...

17. Good luck Garrett and great article. Tell Dad he's #1 and to keep selling cars so you can race more...and hug your Mom - best Team Pit Mom I've ever seen...and even helps bump start the bikes with you! Woohoo! It's been fun watching you guys and we will continue to do so. Josh & Sam say hi!