1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complete Ducati 848 Race package NEW NEVER RACED!!!

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by tye1138, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I came here for the bike, but I'm staying for the angst.

2. robfromc

robfromc nice member

You should feel bad for the guy, he's got to be hurting. But its pathetic at the same time how he puts all laundry out there and gets all tweaked out when he gets called on it.

3. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Ok good, you validated my feelings and now I feel even better about that :)

BTW, I looked at some of his videos and there are a couple of shots of me passing him into turn 3 on my little SV650 ;) they are pretty sweet.... :rock:

4. sr9004u

sr9004u Well-Known Member

Your so full of yourself Speight's....Hmm could start another thread maybe....

5. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

:crackup:

6. robfromc

robfromc nice member

7. random hero

random hero Banned

So he built the bike with unemployment $$ ??? I've followed his saga for some time, the guy is obviously a complete dick. He's the James Toesland of club racing it sounds like. If you really scammed tax payers like myself to fund this bike, I'd like to give a big F**K YOU!

Give up racing motorcycles, fly off into the sunset in your twat-copter

EDIT: And for those who haven't seen this idiot's antics online... the bike wasn't raced because he fried the clutch the first day he had the bike out, the bike had other mechanical issues, and was "uncomfy" and he was off pace... So to say the bike wasn't raced is grey area of truth imo

8. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Maybe, but you should see the video of Stuman racing me. I blew by him every straight and parked it in the corners to really throw him off. Man I was awesome on every straight!!! What was this thread about again?

9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Now he`s accepting donations on his website so he can continue racing. Dude needs to see a shrink.

10. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

Do you have to have some form of a LLC or not for profit business setup to legally accept public donations? Should we be informing the IRS?

11. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

another thread that doesnt disappoint!

12. nickmick

nickmick Active Member

he took down his "quitting" blog post.

13. robfromc

robfromc nice member

because, on the internet you can twist reality to suit you.:up:

14. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

Says sale pending on here...

15. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

"Douchetard" and "twat-copter". I'm writing those down.

:crackup:

16. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

awesome...now he can go away.

17. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

what's the story of this tool? from reading his web site he is a tool(full of him self).dont know him but i would like the whole story of him.nice bike though.oh best thread of the yr btw.

18. ChromeDinette

ChromeDinette Member

Sell it...part it...whatever. You're not a racer or this drama wouldn't have developed in the first place.

19. Wes07

Wes07 Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha, you guys are rutheless! It's awesome!

20. sr9004u

sr9004u Well-Known Member

Im yanking your chain........Or am I.