Duc 848

Discussion in 'General' started by gkgsxr78, Dec 9, 2009.

1. KillerCam

KillerCam KillerCam Racing

Wtf

2. racrx451

racrx451 Well-Known Member

then you might have a look at what xavier simeon's bike is like. although it is an R... the link and triples should be stock.

3. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

I'm going to hopefully get it working ok. We'll see. I know most of the guys in the class have all the other goodies, but I want to see what it's like before I decide to throw thousands into crap that I won't even know how it compares to stock

4. racrx451

that's what I did... i wish you the best. I will suggest a much stiffer spring to stay out of the progressive part of the link.

5. Racer45

Thanks man. See how it works out. I've been on a 600 for the last5 years, so this is going to be different for me

6. racrx451

I won't say it's been fun the last 2 years but when I FINALLY got the bike right... It was a blast! most fun ive had on 2 wheels. good luck.

7. Racer45

I'm really looking forward to it. Especially since I just got my forks and shock back today:)

8. slaw0002

slaw0002 Not as fat !!!!!!!

I'm gonna protest every duc that is not SS legal !!!

9. Racer45

won't have to worry about me :D

10. delirious

delirious Member

so, who is selling their 848?

11. natedawgee

natedawgee ARNCHU Racing

12. dlafz1

dlafz1 Well-Known Member

Bump.

I've been looking at the 848's since they came out and they've come down in price to where I can afford one.

Does anyone else have any 848 specific information that a potential purchaser would want to know? Good and bad points?