1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 MotoGP Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannoli, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Has the 2010 MotoGP schedule been finalized? I was planning a trip to Mugello and they go and push it back a week, in turn putting airfare and lodging into the high season rates :mad:

Still gonna try to make it out but might just do Misano instead then head to Venice to visit some friends.

2. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Let me know your intentions. We were planning on going with you.:Poke:

3. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

First you want $400 sunglasses, and now a European vacation?

I'm jealous. :mad:

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And all while sitting at home out of work.

5. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

It's not as expensive as one would think to go to Europe.

6. Is it cheaper than a trip to walmart? Cuz thats about my limit.

7. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

:stupid:

Cheaper then flying to Laguna from the East Coast for MotoGP, that's for sure. Seriously, I'm not kidding.

And I don't plan on being unemployed forever, although it sure feels like it. :(

8. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

ok, so it the schedule final or is it still preliminary?

9. caferace

caferace No.

I'd say the current schedule is more solid than the last. And Mugello will likely not change, considering what's around it.

-jim

10. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

:stupid:

11. Gmaniac

Gmaniac Well-Known Member

I looked the other day and I couldn't find anything confirming the new dates as final. I did send an email to the ticket vendor, so we'll see what they say.

12. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

sweet! keep me posted! Oh and I have more good info for ya. Funny how you remember things when you actually sit and think :p

13. Gmaniac

Gmaniac Well-Known Member

Cool, send it on man. FYI, I've been advised me to hold off on buying the airline tickets, probably cheaper in January. Let's hope so. :beer:

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Reeeeeeally???? hmmmm........

15. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

dumbass, we talked about that at Indy :Poke:

16. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Cannoli are you going through a travel agent or someone like pole position travel, or doing all the air travel/hotel reservations on your own? I have wanted to see a euro GP or two for a while now but I've always been intimidated by all the planning/transportation/language barriers that come with it.

17. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

If it was more then just the GP I'd go through Gate1 Travel again. That's who I used when I went for 10 days back in May. I told them I had to be in Florence on the days during the Mugello GP and they planned the trip around that. Then I bought the GP tickets myself on-line and took the train 15km north to the track.

Knowing what I know now and since it's just going to be a quick trip for the races, I'll book on my own BUT will still call Gate1 just to see what their prices are for airfare and lodging. Since I know where I want to stay and where I need to go, its pretty straight forward. Although I know exactly where you're coming from. I felt the same way the first time over.

18. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Just doing a real quick search on Gate1's site, full package (Wednesday June 2nd to June 7th) from Dulles,VA to Florence with a layover in Germany is $1697 per person with all taxes and transfer fees. I still need to refine it a bit but that seems about right considering the new Mugello date puts it in high season. Just the week before is $400 less :(

Go here and customize your travel to get a good idea on what it costs from your place. Anyone traveling from the dirty south that can get a cheaper flight by flying out of the Washington DC area is more then welcome to crash ay my place and take a shuttle to the airport together.

19. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Huh, well was there racing going on? Did I have an alcoholic refreshment in my hand? If either is the case, that completely alleviates me of the burden to remember anything you or anyone else may, or may not, have said.

Are you fluent in Eyetalian? If I've already been told, please see above. :moon:

20. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

I say a similiar phrase to my wife when i get yelled at for something she "TOLD" me :D:D