1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sean, a New Class for 2009?

Discussion in 'General' started by Silo Pete, Nov 10, 2009.

1. kl954

kl954 Well-Known Member

2nd

I second and third this! Although I would add a (HW600ss and under) and HW600sb and up)

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You were too nice about it :crackup:

3. kl954

kl954 Well-Known Member

me too

Any 240+ I might come out of retirement also! My SV is always ready to go!

Everyone I know that is not into racing asks me what class you race and I say LW they all look at me funny and are like what, look at you?

4. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

How bout this, min rider weight 220,rider must weight more than motorcycle.:D

5. kl954

kl954 Well-Known Member

hmm

Not to ruin everyone's night but what about a "boxer" style wieght in before the race?

6. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Sure - complete with introductions and trash talkin' - I like it! :beer:

7. kl954

kl954 Well-Known Member

ok

OK I am coming out of retirement for sure then!!! :beer:

8. Been-Jammin

Been-Jammin Nomonyx dominicus

I'd like to see the 1000ds superbike allowed in Formula 2.
    It's a good match up with the 250's.

9. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Sweet. Maybe I can request the basketball net lowered to 9ft. since I'm only 5'9. :D

10. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

LOL!! :beer:

11. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

And maybe I could slam dunk for the first time ever...

12. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

I really like the idea of a fat boy class complete with trash talk weigh-in. :clap:

13. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

A formula fat boy class is totally in keeping with american demographics- it's not like our society is getting any slimmer... :Poke:

14. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Hell, let's have a fat class, a slim class, an old class, an older class, an oldest class, a kinda-older class, an amateur class, a real amateur class, a novice class, a trackday class, beginner class, a really-beginner class and so on. There was a kid who beat me in a race who was 5'4. I didn't like that. Sean - how about a class for guys who are as tall as me? Let's completely turn in our balls and make classes for everyone, so that every single person can leave a race weekend with a trophy for their specific class. Kinda like little league now. Everyone gets a trophy. If you don't, then you'll cry and be upset that not working for what you wanted didn't result in a reward.

Take solace in the fact that weight is controllable, unlike height. Then again, maybe I should have asked all these years about lowering that rim. Wait - I learned how to play anyway.

:beer:

15. Suburbanrancher

Sorry, I forgot where I was parked :)

[​IMG]

16. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Hey, I was being sarcastic. Thus the cheers after it. :D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay, I think we'll change things up.

We'll charge a $200 gate fee, no entry fees, no actual racing but everyone will get a trophy. Sound good?

18. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

And pie!

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Screw that, I don't share pie.

20. Suburbanrancher

Yeah, but give out enough pie and pretty soon the FFB grids will be huge - in both ways :D