1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spies Moto Gp

Discussion in 'General' started by KillerCam, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Ben will podium in 2010. He'll probably win too, but not sure on the odds.

2. tony715

tony715 Well-Known Member

yes. but i believe he finishes the year better over all also.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Man, I'm dying to talk smack on how Spies will do in MotoGP but, for 5 years I said I thought Hopper would win a GP that year and I damn near crippled him with my curse.

I'm going to spare The Ben a similar fate. :D

4. UberRacing

UberRacing Well-Known Member

there's a good chance he will get punted like Nicky, hope not but he has a target on his back. I'm sure there are several guys not wanting him to do well....

5. old and busted

old and busted Well-Known Member

I'd like to see a rider/machine weight spec, if the rider weighs as much as a cat then lead ballast is added to the felines machine. So Dani would get 100 lbs of lead.

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

And you are wanting to pack that lead where?

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:p

8. AH406

AH406 Well-Known Member

How bout a lot of the same next year at the front with more occassional hooliganisms going on at the start. The other newbies(ie 250 guys) are gonna be so jacked up to beatSpies that it will be a complete DeAngelican cluster. Many stupid moves but probably some brilliant racing for those that make it thru the gauntlet. And at what point does Spies getd Colins number and the love stops.

9. racerx13

racerx13 Well-Known Member

As good of a rider Spies is i think he can consistently finish in the top 7 every race. Maybe a couple podiums during the season but i see no wins for him next season unless he wins a rain/strategy race.

Simoncelli on the other hand i think can keep up with the top 4. It's gonna be a good battle between lorenzo/rossi/stoner next season thats forsure!

10. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

I think Ben battles for podium every race here on out. Qualifing first two rows is the key.

11. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member

Ol'boy's ended his first practice in 15th

I love RRW, you should definitely check out their website so I don't cut and past their stuff: http://www.roadracingworld.com/

12. divein6

divein6 Well-Known Member

can you say copyright

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

On a press release?

14. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Well, at least link to it as a courtesy, come on!

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's from your site?

16. Qwikk

Qwikk Well-Known Member

chuck norris takes advice from ben spies....................that is all.

17. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member

No one has used it as they're own work or used it to make money. It's clearly stated as to the owner of the copy. If it's that bad then someone can delete it.

18. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

From Crash.net...Simply Awesome!

19. JoeNashville

JoeNashville Well-Known Member

According to Julian Ryder Spies only ran about 70% today to get a feel for things.

In reading the press release it sounds like Spies is on a factory bike. :wow:

20. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

Has anyone seen Spies go balls out in the 1st practice anywhere? I see this as just his normal, methodical approach to setting up the bike for when it counts.