1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank You Joe Kraft

Discussion in 'General' started by ekraft84, Oct 13, 2009.

1. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

A sincere thank you to Doug Cornett, Garry Hayes, Tom Beagle, Eric Johnston, Aaron Bagwell and my wife Gina, who all helped me tremendously throughout this season. Thank you for the good times and great laughs all season long. The racing wouldn't have been nearly the same without it all.

Most specifically, I would like to thank my dad. Without his knowledge, technical know-how, ability to fix anything, and overall being the core of our race effort - I couldn't race without him. I've learned from his riding ability, racing accomplishments and competitive attitude from when I first started racing. He's one of the most humble and down to earth guys you could meet, which understates how smart he really is. He's a goof ball as well, which is a side some people don't always get to see.

I try to thank him often - enough where he'll just say, "Stop, we're a team." I'm very fortunate to have the kind of dad I do and always appreciate what we have. From GLRRA to WERA to the AMA - he's always been there. And there isn't another team I'd rather be on.

Thanks Dad.

2. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

good job "Calves"

3. dcemotorsports

dcemotorsports Well-Known Member

Yeah, thanks Joe for putting up with Eddie. Sometimes it is hard and other times tremendously gratifying I've seen. Good on ya mate. I'm also glad you guys can roll with my embarrassing conversations with Sammy. I can and do stick my foot in my mouth as you've seen. Let's race.

4. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

:D

5. canalroadracing

canalroadracing Well-Known Member

6. -1badr6-

-1badr6- Well-Known Member

Nice job Joe, Eddie, and Witchkraftracing this year.

-Nick

7. EJ999

EJ999 Well-Known Member

Well said, Eddie. I don't know who is luckier, you or Joe.

I'm havin' an Oban for Joe tonight. Oh wait, we drank it all at VIR. I'll have a martini then. Cheers!!

8. Chip

Chip Registered

Hey Eddie,

Give me a call. I have a question.

9. zbunny

zbunny Well-Known Member

Witchkraft Racing and the Kraft family are truly a class act.

Hope to see you all at the track soon!

Michelle

10. jkraft

jkraft Well-Known Member

Oh boy, this could get mushy

Ed, let me just say I am honored to be a part of your team.

11. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Oh so now you get emotional on the interweb. Thanks for that! :D

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

13. Racer45

Didn't YOU start the team back in the day Joe:Poke: Thought it was all of yours team :beer:

14. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Yes he did. Kevin Patmore thought of the name when he and a bunch of buddies did a Team Challenge event with GLRRA back in the day. Since then, the name stuck. :up:

15. Racer45

I know. I was giving him crap for saying YOUR team. I know you guys treat it like an actual team...not an individual thing

16. Honda_East

Honda_East Discount OEM Parts Guy

:clap:

17. abagwell77

abagwell77 Well-Known Member

Congrats to a stellar year Witchkraftracing!! Let's not forget Joe coming out of retirement for a day at Nelson...

Class act the entire team.

18. G2G

G2G I feel the need