1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's college football time, bitches...

Discussion in 'General' started by Tommy Boy, Sep 3, 2009.

1. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Classes, pffffttt. We're talking about college football here, not education. :crackup:

2. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

Go Buckeyes! It should be a fun year for Buckeye fans...lots of potential but lots of youth!

3. fbr

fbr Well-Known Member

4. tunawest

tunawest Well-Known Member

no love for the PAC 10???

Did any one catch the end of the Oregon/Boise game??? Blount punched a D lineman in the face!

needless to say, I think his season is over...... unless the oregon coaches and the NCAA treat him like chris Brown and make him wash fire trucks for his punishment

5. pucksdown

pucksdown WERA #9

Went to Bama on an athletic scholarship. Played football during Bear's years..............................................

rowing scholarship, intramural football [wimper]. But I have to go with the Gators again.

6. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

C l e m s o n ... T i g e rrr s. Fight tigers, fight tigers, fight, fight, fight!!

:clap::rock::up:

7. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

My Razorbacks should be back to winning form this year.

Hard to bet against the Gators. The SEC will most likely bring home the Championship but as always they beat up on each other. Not easy to get through the league undefeated.

8. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Texas will be the BCS champion

mark my words

9. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I think they have the best chance outside the SEC. Oklahoma will be the big test.

10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:stupid:

11. Ringer

Ringer Well-Known Member

College football is great until all the BCS crap starts up. Playoff, please!!

12. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Florida vs Texas in the BCS championship game, kinda like Texas and USC in 05/06.

13. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

If it isnt the Big 10(with 11 teams), its crap!

F 'em Bucky!!

GO BADGERS!!

[​IMG]

14. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

The D lineman should get the same punishment for starting the fight.

15. Squirrel

Squirrel Well-Known Member

Carolina Tarheels!!! My son plays on their Baseball Team...So I guess I have to pull for them on any field!!! lol ...T.J. Yates is due for a Break Out Year!!!

16. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Nope. Words can fly all over the field but punches aren't allowed. Gotta draw the line somewhere. NCAA Basketball, or atleast the major conferences, have specific penalties for throwing a punch. I'm surprised NCAA Football doesn't.

I'm a Florida grad but never acknowledged the team under Spurrier. I'm happy to enjoy them now though. I think they're going to have a great year.

I'll be enjoy the season from the cheap seats at Wake Forest home games. The ACC is awfully mediocre again so it seems like everyone's got a shot right now.

17. natedogg624

natedogg624 Well-Known Member

yes the bucks are 0-9 vs SEC bowl games.

But how many of those games were played near the oppositions home state or even home stadium!?

they need a more neutral playing field... such as Indiana or Pennsylvania. :D Lets see how those gators and trojans do in cold weather.

18. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

The Big 10 season ends too early. They always look rusty in their bowl games.

19. seven158

seven158 Well-Known Member

Go Blue!!

20. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

M go blue!