1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STT Pro School

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by tamer, Aug 17, 2009.

1. tamer

tamer Track Junkie

Anyone done it? How did you like it? What was your skill level going in?

2. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

You work on whatever YOU want to work on with a Coach. What is your skill level?

3. tamer

tamer Track Junkie

Last time I was at Grattan I ran consistent 28's. But almost everytime I've been out this year I've dropped 2-3 seconds, so I'm looking to keep pushing forward. Ran my first WERA race last time they ran at Grattan. Been riding 8 years, done ~13 trackdays this season..

I'm already signed up for it, I was just curious about how it works, I haven't found much feedback on the PRO school.

4. kan3

kan3 Well-Known Member

I'll probably be signing up as well as long as nothing comes up at work by Thursday. I was curious what the average coach vs rider sizing is for the groups.

5. wdavis009

wdavis009 Well-Known Member

Best track day event I've ever attended. We had just recently bumped up into the Advance group when we attended. Going in I was running consistent 1:32s on an SV650. Our instructor (Paul) got us to get out of our comfort zone and scare ourselves a bit. Provided an enormous amount of feedback and 1:1 instruction, helped by the fact that there were only 2 of us in our group. We both dropped a couple seconds off our best time by the end of the day, and about 4 seconds overall after refining what we learned over the next couple track days. I can't speak for the other instructors, but to this day Paul remains the absolute best track day coach I've ever had.

6. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO