1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mid Ohio

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by NYCNorton, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Household appliances!!!.......Tex you're a big girls blouse:D

2. racertex

racertex vintage dude

tim,

wanna move to philly for a month or two?

funny, but i just hired a general contractor to put about 30K worth of renovations into this old house.....on top of what i'm willing to do myself.

all i know is when i'm done, i'll have a studio big enough for two active workbenches, and display area for my 22 bikes. living quarters are on the second and third levels.

dirty stuff (parts cleaner, bead blaster, woodshop, and kilns) go to the basement. did i mention that i have bilco doors on the front and rear of the house?

phase two construction will be a 16' x 24' garage with a proper carriage house above it. a deck will connect it to the main house via the second floor. all i have to do is sell alot of Rev'it! apparel so i can afford that 40K+ venture.

finally, a space big enough for me and my stuff, plus the wife and her stuff. when you move from 400 sq ft, to 2000 sq ft....you don't know what to do....but the possibilities are endless.

cheers,

tex

3. speedway75

speedway75 Member

Tire service

Will there be someone at Mid-O to mount tires?

4. phantom 309

phantom 309 Well-Known Member

Tex, Will work between race weekends .:up:This sounds like a neat project.If I move I will be a half back , from vt then to fl so will move half way back tenn.:up:

5. Fireball

Fireball Well-Known Member

Mize Mobile will be there.

6. limy_1

limy_1 Crash Starter

You might want to double check with Quinten.
    I seem to remeber him saying he isn't going to a race soon.
    It could be Mid-O or then again VIR.

7. Zephyr

Zephyr Tank Killer

Anyone know if there will be Michelin tires available for purchase there???