Rest in Peace Jeremy

Discussion in 'General' started by Mud Whistle, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Mud Whistle

Mud Whistle Get my icebike ON!

Mind sending me a few more? I'll pay you with a 6er of the New Belgium Beer of your choosing.

2. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

mmmm, pm me your addy again

3. Mud Whistle

PM sent, give me yours and your beverage choice, seriously.

4. 407wifey

407wifey Member

Hey J.B....can you bring a few stickers to Grattan for me this weekend? Please and Thank You ;)

5. Racer45

Already had them ready to go for you :D

6. 407wifey

407wifey Member

U Rock!

7. Mud Whistle

Bump for the memory of a great guy. As is our custom, the wife and I are hiking to the top of Naomi Peak and having an ice cold Busch Light in his memory.

Here's Jeremy giving my wife a 2-up ride at my very first trackday. It was Gingerman with STT and they did the 2-up ride just after lunch. My wife (girlfriend at the time) is very tall so she was able to wear my leathers, etc. and I felt more comfortable having her go with Jeremy than with me... in hindsight that seems foolish :D.
    He assured her he would take it easy and proceeded to wheelie out of Turn 3. She loved it though and the photog got this great picture which I believe made his calendar that year. Heather was in Chicago with friends for the day, so she missed the fun and that is why that day became the one and only day she did not go to the track with Jeremy. Years later I recall prepping for another trackday and there was a logistical issue and I told Heather not to worry about it, Jeremy and I would go and there'd be someone there in case something happened. She glared at me and said, "you mean like when Andrea go to ride 2-up on the track when I wasn't there? I don't think so!"

[​IMG]

RIP JG, gone but never forgotten.

8. TJ

TJ Livin in a bubble

Was thinking about JG this weekend while we were at Grattan.

RIP

9. Racer45

awesome!!!!

10. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

i cant believe how time flies.

i saw a bunch of 407 hats around grattan :)

11. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

:)

Thanks for posting up that photo.

12. Racer45

got them at my house

13. Mud Whistle

What's a brother got to do to get one of those? :D

14. Racer45

send me your addy again. Dan brought them to the track for peeps and I brought the left overs home

15. Mud Whistle

PM sent, much appreciated.

16. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

R.I.P...... :(

Take solice in knowing he passed doing what he loved, and living life to the fullest.

17. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

RIP and my his spirit live on through those he helped save by being an organ donor. Thoughts out to family and friends.

18. Ncbb

Ncbb Well-Known Member

Forgot to pick up one of these this past weekend at Grattan. Can anyone bring one to the registration at Mid-O for me? I'll be there for 7 days :P Thanks, Nan

19. BC

BC Well-Known Member

I have no doubt you guys were blessed to have Jeremy as a friend. He was blessed to have you too.

20. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

itd be nice to have one too