1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank You Nelson Ledges: and Freinds

Discussion in 'General' started by redducman996, Jun 14, 2009.

1. redducman996

redducman996 must go faster

Just want to say thanks to the Scott and His employees at Nelson ledges:up: I crashed in turn 12 simple low side in practice Saturday ripped the rear set tabs off the frame in search for a welder Scott says we can weld it up for you. bring the bike over and 2 employees Scott, Mike tuetsch and myself spent almost 2 hours working on getting the mangled tabs back and re welded to the frame HUGE THANKS TO SCOTT AND THE CREW HE HAS WORKING FOR HIM. Also want to say thanks to everyone that help Amanda and Blake Kelly for helping. you guys rock thanks again:bow::bow::bow::bow:

2. Zephyr

Zephyr Tank Killer

That's what club racing is all about right there.

3. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Glad you were back out there Mike .. :beer:

4. RENCRN8

RENCRN8 Fornicate Sailor Jerry

Mike I gotts agree there was some good teamwork there this weekend. I wrecked the SV in turn 12 Friday in practice and with the help of a couple had it ready to win the LWT solo 20 on saturday. Thanks Charlie and John!

Mike you guys were flyin out there I ran a personal best 13 a couple times in race 2 HWT and was able to finish somewhere in the middle of the expert pack which was a blast for me as a novice.

Glad to see you got everything together with some help!

5. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

Glad you were not hurt Mike. Sorry I didn't see ya before I split Sunday morning.

6. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

Mike always goes 1000% out of his way to help people get their sh*t back together after a crash - even if they don't want it ;) (re: bell rung hard didn't feel like riding but I digress)

It was really cool to see the 20 or so people out in turn 12 during the break walking around looking for Mike's parts...

Gettin what ya give :up:

7. dusty20

dusty20 #97 North Central Ex.

It was pretty cool you got your bike welded back together for sunday

8. Toxic Racing2

Toxic Racing2 a.k.a. kamikazejane

Whatever happened to the Ducati sunglasses? :p

9. redducman996

redducman996 must go faster

Lol thanks again guys and gals. as far as the glasses goes we found them under the chair.:up: thanks again

10. Toxic Racing2

Toxic Racing2 a.k.a. kamikazejane

Oh, I see, make a big stink about the sunglasses and have them make a special announcement for them and they are right there. I think you just wanted to let everyone know that you had special Ducati sunglasses.:moon::p:Poke:

11. AmandaIrene

AmandaIrene Blake's Little Sister

I watched the crash happen, and I was so calm about it...as you were still flipping through the air I looked at the guy standing next to me and said "Oh no, that was Flis! Guess I better go help him get it back together!" lol. I'm glad it all got back together and you could get back out there on Sunday!

Mike's helpped pretty much everyone out at the track to get there bike back together, load up a trailer if someone gets hurt, finding parts...etc. What a great guy! :up: