1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

here we go!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by robster, Jun 10, 2009.

1. robster

robster Well-Known Member

tally is gonna be my first race. wooo hooo. all because of an awesome friend. thanks man. wish me luck!!:rock:

2. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Anytime brotha' :up:
    Just go out there and be safe.
    Make sure your ass is over here Friday night for some bike work :beer:
    Good luck :D

3. sanfret

sanfret Almost as fast as my kid

4. zerosense

zerosense Well-Known Member

Good luck Robbie! You'll do great!

5. porkyb

porkyb Chasing LWT Twins

6. VosnicksGirl

VosnicksGirl Active Member

Good Luck, can't wait to see you out there! It's going to be a great weekend.
    :beer:

7. RENCRN8

RENCRN8 Fornicate Sailor Jerry

Good luck!

A little off topic but how comfortable is that chest protector, and how thick is it? I have a Knox chest protector now but I almost never wear it because of how big and uncomfortable it is. I have been looking for a thin comfortable one that will easily fit it my suit so I will use it. Thanks!

8. morbidelli17

morbidelli17 Well-Known Member

All those cliches about "you can't win in the first corner, but you sure can lose" and "to finish first, first you must finish?"

They're all true.

Careful out there.

And welcome to hell, kid. It only took me one try to quit smoking cigarettes. I've quit racing three times now, and I still can't get it to stick. Woo-hoo!

:up:

9. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

I'll add to that:

There are only 2 types of racers, those who have crashed and those who will.

Please make through your first weekend as a member of the latter group! :up:

10. GSXRLVR

GSXRLVR Ben Kirby #884

Good luck man! My first race was last year at Tally too. Be safe and have an awesome time! I'm novice #884 - so come see me if you need anything, but you're in good hands if you've got Vosnick helping you out.

11. robster

awesome. thanks guys. and i dont have a chest protector as of yet, so may be making a visit to borrow one. see everyone there

12. GSXRLVR

GSXRLVR Ben Kirby #884

What number are you going to be running?

13. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Good luck darlin!

14. robster

thanks vicki. u gonna be there?

not sure on a number yet

15. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Good luck man, I did my first race last year at Tally. Nice track to start on.

16. robster

im pumped. i wanna ride now. i hear theres some fast guys coming out since its a michelin weekend or something