1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSXR DJ QS Help

Discussion in 'Tech' started by CJBaum, May 30, 2009.

1. CJBaum

CJBaum Well-Known Member

So ive been trying to get this damn QS trying to work since the day i bought it. (It wasnt in the best of condition.) Is there supposed to be any sort of spring tension on the switch before it is pushed and creates cont. ? Like enough spring to keep it from pull apart under its own weight ?

The weight of the foot lever alone is enough to trigger the switch. I have to manually push the lever up to cut the circuit ?

THanks

2. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

You got a bad QS. Contact DJ and return it for replacement or repair.

3. onlyjames

onlyjames Unregistered User

How much tension/pressure should it take to set off the QS? Shouldnt it be just enough so when you press the lever with your foot that it engages the QS right before it changes gears?

I have one (Pull) that only engages after the bike shifts....so it changes gears in full throttle, and then kills the engine when I put pressure on the lever after it cant move anymore.

Everyone says send it to Dynojet....will they take care of that no problem? even I am not the original buyer.....

Thanx :up: