1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tragedy at Barber today

Discussion in 'General' started by clausiam, May 22, 2009.

1. Steve Fahey

Steve Fahey I need a new avatar

R.I.P. Holly and Sutton. My condolences to both families and their friends. Words cannot describe how sad I feel about this.

2. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Roosell, I met you both at Tally last year, and my heart goes out to you and your family. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Prayers and condolences for the family of the lost corner worker as well.

3. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

I'm at a loss, other than to offer my thoughts and prayers to all involved. So sad. RIP :(

4. soxxerms

soxxerms no chckn strips 4 sale

roosell love to offer and hellp you may need, my prayers for you and sutton family at this time in need. she is in a great track to ride in the sky.

will be keeping up with you and seeing how you doing as time goes on. hopefully see you back on the track soon.

5. tiddy2005

tiddy2005 tiddy2005

6. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

We were at BeaveRun over the weekend and all heard about this. Absolutely terrible news. Deepest sympathies and prayers for the family and friends.

7. racer237

racer237 Well-Known Member

Bluegrass Motorsports Park Rcing just wants to let all involved that our thoughts and prayers are with the families.

8. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Condolences to the family and friends of both rider and CW. Godspeed.

9. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

OMG!!! This hits so close to home. God speed to all with our prayers and thoughts to the families of both.

10. Slick228

Slick228 I dropped oil there, too.

We heard about the incident this weekend while working CCS/ASRA races at Summit Point and I immediately went numb.

So sad. Our thoughts are with both families and friends.

Godspeed Holly & Sutton. :(

11. bel-biv

bel-biv Well-Known Member

Absolutely terrible news
    Thoughts and prayers for the families and friends
    RIP

12. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Shoked and saddened to read of this. Thoughts and prayers to the families and friends of all who have suffered a loss. May those who have left us rest in peace.

George & Marge

13. suzukigirl79

suzukigirl79 New Member

Roosel, we dont know each other, and I never had the chance to meet Sutton or Holly, but I saw the whole thing. I was the bike behind her. I even stopped though I know its against the rules. it wouldve been in-human not to after what I saw. I stayed with her and Holly both and talked to them whether they heard me or not till help came. If I can answer any questions for you please feel free to contact me. Im so sorry this ever happened.

14. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

Godspeed to both - heartfelt thoughts and prayers to the families. Truly a tragic accident.

15. x_files

x_files Active Member

The Files 5 Racing crew has all those effected by this tragedy in our prayers

16. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

17. Jim

Jim Know your grids...

We are so sorry.
    Jim & Anita

18. aagab

aagab Well-Known Member

We will be praying for all those involved.

God Bless,
    Aaron & Katie

19. AlstareGSXRCHIC

AlstareGSXRCHIC New Member

Russell you were definately amazing at the service remembering Sutton, it was absolutely beautiful! She will always be with us!

20. simon

simon Unstable

A terrible tragedy. Thoughts and prayers to everyone involved.