1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Send Jimmy V to the Isle of Man!

Discussion in 'General' started by Stillie, May 14, 2009.

1. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Anything I may be able to help with T?

2. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

email sent :up:

3. TJ

TJ Livin in a bubble

Sounds like Killa hooked them up with an exporter for the time being.

4. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Sweet, will you and Garry be over?

5. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

give em HELL Jimmy :up:

i will be rooting for ya :beer:

6. jimmyv138

jimmyv138 Well-Known Member

I need to send a special thank you to killa for setting me up with the shipping at the last minute. That was pretty amazing!

Unfortunately it looks like the customs paperwork was going to be a bit of an issue, so I was advised by the guys on the island to scrap the shipping in fear of the bikes not making it in time. They have started sorting out options for leasing bikes on the island, and cost wise, it looks to be about what it was going to take to get my bikes shipped over.

It's been very hectic and stressful ever since the main sponsor dropped the ball, but some positive things have come from it. I really want to thank the entire motorcycle community, as well as friends and family for helping pick that ball up and run with it! it looks as though my dream of competing in the TT will finally happen, and it will have happened with the support of every one of you behind me! Words cannot express how awesome it has been to see everyone pull together and make this happen!

Once again, I can't thank everybody enough for the amazing amount of support and generosity you have all shown. I look forward to competing to the best of my ability, and I hope to represent WERA and the USA well.:beer::rock:

7. jimmyv138

jimmyv138 Well-Known Member

And yes, Garry and I will be over. I look forward to sitting down with you and soaking up as much course knowledge as possible!

8. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

Not a problem man - glad i could help :up:

Good talking to you man - wish you the best of luck and like i said before GO GIVE EM HELL :up:

9. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Good onya for helping Jimmy mate

10. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

READ THIS DUDE- A reply I have copied from else where.

Got The perfect bike shaun. 08 R1. with everything on it ready to go .. suspension ect in fact perfect for a newcomer. private mail me mate... BUT I STILL ENT GOING..!!

That is a reply from a VERY VERY good friend in the UK, his bikes are the bizo mate.

I will be telephoning him for you in 12 hours ( He is sleeping now) DAM POMS- from now, and will get back to you ASAP about it!:clap:

That covers- F1-SNR-Prodi classes

11. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Have the Yamah 08 R1 for you mate, if you want it?

Betst to telephone me Quickly

New Zealand

LL area code 6- 7567744
    Cell NZ 27-2559143

It is a good leese fee mate! 2500 POUNDS

Race it in, F1, Prod, SNR,

You mend it, you bend it!

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He's here at Miller, I'll pass the message on.

13. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Thanks Sean

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No problem. Boss lady has it in her hands and she'll tell him to call ASAP.

15. britracer

britracer Well-Known Member

Hey Shaun,

will be great to see you again man - I really want Jimmy to learn from one of the masters.

I will buy you an Okells if I knew you would drink it - you drink all that poncey lager shit I seem to remember...

See you there mate

16. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Hi Garry, I will take him for long torturous CAR trips around the course, I cannot weight to get him in a car on MAD SUNDAY woo hoo, done it once with a KIWI mechanic of mine, I am sure he/she was screaming half way over the mountain as we were passing bikes whilst totally side ways in front of the law, Bloody great fun

The R1 is a Good one Garry, I would race it happily, If I Could still!

17. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Thanks Boss Lady.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You guys are just being mean now.

19. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Had a bed there for ya dude and :beer:, O well, more for us slimmer people

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Damnit man!

Well screw you guys I'm going on a cruise next weekend and I'm going to try and drink away the thoughts of where you all are :p