1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hitchhike bike from WERA Barber to RA AHRMA?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by YAM#849, May 20, 2009.

1. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

Is anybody going this weekend to Barber that might be willing to take a small motorcycle on to Road America, for some gas money?

2. charles

charles The Transporter

How much, when, and no names.:D

3. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

Yes.

Stop by, let's discuss. I'll be there (Barber) Fri am.

4. YAM#849

Cool. I'm getting there Fri as well. See you there.

5. phantom 309

phantom 309 Well-Known Member

Also be there noon on fri to check out compitition.:)Someone that gets there early rope off some space so us vintage guys can pit together.:up:

6. T.Read

T.Read Well-Known Member

Where abouts you thinking Timmy? I'll be down there tomorrow night so I'll be there in the morning to get a spot.

7. charles

charles The Transporter

Carl, any way you can cordon off a large pit area for 'vintage riders only' so everyone isn't (as usual) all over the place??? This would facilitate contact if any orders come in from the Obergruppenfuhrer.

8. phantom 309

I think it would be best to be together.Its no fun when we are spread all over the place.Charles you being the man in charge could you handle this through the great one. doesn't really matter where as long as we are together.maybe second level on end toward last corner.:up:

Last edited: May 21, 2009
  9. charles

charles The Transporter

I thought you were "the great one" Tim!!! I don't think I could stand it if you weren't!

Okay, I'll take this up with Jim tomorrow, he will get there before me...but-the very first vintage rider on the scene should cordon off a sufficiently large area. If anyone gives him any lip, he can say "Tim will kick your dickwaud asses!":clap:

10. phantom 309

just keep your distance buddy.:)

11. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

This has a ring to it.....I may just have to start using it frequently :Poke: :D

12. NYCNorton

NYCNorton Holmeslice

Timmy, are you kidding? Us vintage dudes need to be near the bathroom.

13. YAM#849

So, the Flo-Max sponsorship didn't work out? :Poke::D

14. charles

charles The Transporter

We at Fast From The Past have given this particular situation some needed attention; you will notice additional rows of shrubberies planted near vintage pits. In addition, we have a supply of industrial-strength rubber bands, for self-installation, in case you require a full night's sleep without having to get up.

15. CharlieY

You boys better get back on topic.....wouldnt wanna PISS buff off :crackup:

Sorry, couldnt help it:D

Buff, I may be going, but will probably be Mooching a ride myself. If I see an opportunity I'll holler.

16. CharlieY

Opps.....wrong "I need a ride" thread.....sorry Carl....hope you aint Pissed.:D

Last edited: May 21, 2009
  17. limy_1

limy_1 Crash Starter

Just rope off the area to the right of the fuel pumps
    (as you are looking at the track).
    There should be plenty of room there, restrooms close plus a hill to bump start from.

18. WERA854

WERA854 Well-Known Member

I second that motion!

19. charles

charles The Transporter

Just try to control the flaming barbeque grills and gas lanterns near the petrol pumps, please.:D