Lots of RD stuff for sale

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by portisroads, May 2, 2009.

1. portisroads

portisroads Well-Known Member

I have RD 250, 350, and 400 parts for sale. If you ware looking for anything let me know. I am going to be listing them on ebay, but would rather sell stuff over this forum.

I will put the list of parts on later tonight.

2. cspargo

cspargo Well-Known Member

400 parts!

Hey!

I am interested in 400 spares! engine spares, mostly, for obvious reasons. :)

I could collect at Barber if we come to some agreements. Items and prices?

Chris Spargo

3. JohnC

JohnC Enormous Member

I need a rectifier for an RD250. Got one?

4. portisroads

I think I have the rectifier. I will look tomorrow. Sorry Chris, the engine spares are staying with me. I have tons and tons of street parts though. I have calipers and rims if you need any extras of those. I have stock pipes for 350s and 400s. Stock 350 and 400 reed valve assemblies. I do have 250 barrels for sale.

5. charles

charles The Transporter

I also have some RD parts for sale. If you're interested, PM me with your real-world email address and i'll send you a list.

Charles

6. mgmark

mgmark George Tirebiter for President

I think I'm going to need some stock front and rear wheels for my next bike. where are you located?

Mark

7. portisroads

Greenville, SC

I have a set of the cast wheels and front drum brake wheel I can sell you. I don't have any spoked wheels for sale though. Do you need rotors too?

8. mgmark

mgmark George Tirebiter for President

No I don't need rotors, I have a stack of them. I also have enough stock cast wheel boat anchors. I need complete stock front and rear wheels. cheap is good.
    thanks

9. portisroads

You are looking for spoke rims? I don't have any I can currently give up. Sorry.

10. Moore007

Moore007 Well-Known Member

Did I understand you to say you had a front drum? If that is true would you describe it please, I may be interested.

thanks,

11. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Portisroads,
    I'm in Simpsonville, SC. I'm willing to help with delivery of parts to a future race if someone needs the help.

12. portisroads

Thanks joe. We will see, just depends on who needs what. It is a drum hub for a front wheel. Pretty sure it came of a R5. If you are really interested I can get you pictures. It is in pretty good shape. The rim has some rust around the rim strip.

Also, I have started posting my items on ebay. If you want to check them out my ebay account name is portisroads.

Last edited: May 6, 2009
  13. portisroads

[​IMG]

the front drum looks like this

14. drgonzo

drgonzo Well-Known Member

PM Sent

Please give the dude a call.
    Thanks,
    Brad

15. charles