1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summit results

Discussion in 'General' started by leviathan, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The Orbits issue he's talking about wasn't the laptimes being posted, it's something else entirely that happened Saturday. I'll explain it all sometime in person.

2. lfleming_77

lfleming_77 to punish and enslave

get well soon Joe.

3. buellucifer9s

buellucifer9s Active Member

Heal up Big Guy

4. dsting

dsting ouch, brake, ouch

Get better soon, Joe!

5. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

Here are a couple pics I got of Joe during practice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll be uploading zip files containing full-res files of all the rest I took.

6. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Thoughts are with you Joe and Dave. Get well soon!

7. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Man I cringe at the thought of broken ribs...
    I've known Joe about as long as Ive been on the track...I know he will pull through !!!

8. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

nice pics of Joe :up:

9. triplestrong

triplestrong Well-Known Member

Get well soon Joe, anything ya need brotha, we're all here! Thanks to all for helping us load his gear, you guys rock!

10. Get well Joe!

11. Wraith1027

Wraith1027 Well-Known Member

I believe Joe and I talked right after his brother went down. Did Dave go down in T10 as well earier in the day? If it was Joe, Great guy and his brother being his only concern. Heal up well. Good Karma sent your way.

12. tarheelguy451

tarheelguy451 Well-Known Member

A pic if Joe, Dave and the gang at Nelson last year.

If anyone knows what Hospital he's at could you pm me. I tried his work # and they're out of the loop too right now.

Attached Files:

13. rickrossi

rickrossi Get N the Groove!

Your n my prayers Joe!

14. superbike2001

superbike2001 Well-Known Member

PM sent

15. jim137

jim137 Well-Known Member

Get well Joe

16. Bart#72

Bart#72 Well-Known Member

Yes, thank you everyone who helped us pack up there trailer!
    Joe and Dave have been in the WERA paddock for a couple of years now, they are great guys and alot of people got to know them over the years.

For anyone who doesn't know Joe or Dave, Joe is the big guy in the white t shirt and Dave is on the far right in the last pic posted.

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery Joe!

17. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

i recognize joe now, never knew his last name...

get well soon.

18. jesse12

jesse12 New Member

Talked to Dave again about an hour ago. He said that Joe was awake and knew what was going on for the most part earlier today. They're still taking it day to day but things are looking much better considering the circumstances. No brain damage and his back and neck look ok.

19. swang

swang Well-Known Member

Just got off the phone with David. Joseph is stable. Still in ICU and still on ventilator, but stable. Get well my friend!

David told me that someone in the WERA community drove to the hospital to offer his home as a place for the family to stay. This person had never met the Riccadonnas, but his act of caring and kindness will never be forgotten!

Thanks guys and gals, this is why I race with WERA. :up:

20. Triple X

Triple X Well-Known Member

I haven't met either of them but I live in Winchester and they are welcome to stay with me.