1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MOOK stickers...

Discussion in 'General' started by DucatiBomber, Mar 30, 2009.

1. racertex

racertex vintage dude

why not have the stickers up at registration so we can make a donation then and ther....thoughts?

mongo?

-tex

2. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Saturday...

The stickers wont be there until Saturday around noon so Saturday resistration will be closed.

I WILL BE SURE THAT EVERYONE KNOWS WHO I AM AND WILL HAVE SOMEONE AT THE RIDERS MEETING ON SATURDAY INTRODUCE ME OR POINT OUT WHERE I AM PITTED. ALSO I THINK RICH (PIRELLI VENDOR) WILL BE THERE... HE KNOWS WHO I AM AND USUALLY KNOWS WHERE I AM PITTED.

Also -- "Cdog44" check your email...

Ride safe,
    AAron

3. racertex

racertex vintage dude

cool! thanks.

tex

4. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Over $1K!!

This past weekend we raised over $1,000 (1,025 to be exact) for Scott's family!
    The card was completely filled with signatures inside and most of the back...
    The money card and a gift someone brought for Scott are going to be hand delivered to Scott's family at the hospital today (Monday 4-6-09) or tomorrow by Chad HINTON who is going to the hospital to see Scott.

Thanks to everyone who contributed!
    BTW-I am currently out of stickers but will be getting more made. If anyone wants one I will be at the next round at Nelson and will also be at some NESBA trackdays maybe even mid April at BeaveRun...
    Here are some pictures I took in the paddock of the stickers on bikes and helmets.
    Ride safe,
    AAron

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  5. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Pictures...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Pictures...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i'll make more just let me know how many you need

8. exracer941

exracer941 Well-Known Member

AWESOME!!!! :up:

9. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

I think there are a lot of people like me who didn't get to Summit who would like stickers, and who want to support Scott.

If you want to sent a roll of stickers to me, I will take care of collecting donatons via my PayPal account and mailing stickers. I've done this several times before, and I do mail-order from my business every day, so I am set up for it. I will not charge for the mailing costs or postage, that will be part of my donation to help speed Scott to recovery.

When I receive the stickers, I'll post the information on the Paypal address.

Thanks for doing this, I'm certain Scott can use all the assistance he can get.

10. limy_1

limy_1 Crash Starter

Well I stated I wanted a couple for those in the NC region.

Now would it be in bad taste to put one on the crash quad? :D
    I don't recall ever picking up Rosey and maybe this will keep him
    off the trailer.

11. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

sweet deal, mines on the back of my lid as well!

12. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Sticker requests...

Anyone who wants some of the stickers email me at:
    [email protected]
    I ordered more of the stickers from Chris today.
    And that reminds me...Chris Kruzel supplied the stickers free of charge:bow: Thats good karma! So return it and send him some business!
    Ride safe,
    AAron

13. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

Aaron, i made up some more last night, will get your number ones also today, send me an email with your address on where to send em

14. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

I missed this thread, but i brought stickers at the track (and in the picture looking whack, lol).......thats a decent amount of change collected and should help out...

15. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

I promise my bike looked better before that pic :(

Glad to see you were able to raise a good amount of cash for Scott :up:

The world is a better place because of folks like you, Aaron :beer:

16. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Thanks Bro! Was glad to hear you were alright. I was shocked when I was going around taking pictures and found it is was you that crashed in front of "Rollie"...

Ride safe,
    AAron