1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MOOK stickers...

Discussion in 'General' started by DucatiBomber, Mar 30, 2009.

1. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

ALL DONATIONS GO TO SCOTT AND HIS FAMILY!!!
    I am having helmets/bike stickers made for anyone who wants one. These Stickers will Have ROSEY's nickname "MOOK" in the center (I am attaching a picture). If you want one all I ask for is a donation for Scott. All proceeds from the stickers go directly to Scott and his family. Another member of the WERA Community - Chris Kruzel(drippinwet.com) is making them. I offered to cover the cost of the stickers but Chris insisted on making them free of charge:up:
    That is an awesome gesture.
    I will have the stickers at Summit Point for anyone who wants one...
    Chris sent me this jpeg of what they will look like (note: the circle and letters will be smooth...Chris said that when he converts the file to jpeg it distorts it some)...The stickers will be approx. 2" in diameter...

[​IMG]

Wanted to make sure everyone saw this so I posted a new thread...if the mods want to move it under helo ride I understand...

If you dont know who I am I have a silver Ducati 1098 that I will be racing at Summit...

Ride safe,
    AAron Borello

2. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

:up:

3. scott65

scott65 Well-Known Member

bump :up:

4. K98TOOM

K98TOOM @theoldcorner

sweet sweet

5. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Would you be willing to mail some?

6. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Mailing

Yes I will mail some. After I see how many I have left after Summit Point this weekend I will post up on this thread.
    Ride safe,
    AAron

7. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

That's a great idea...

8. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Could you put up a sign or something at Summit so we can find you? I definitely want to get some stickers.

9. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Yes...

I will post a sign and
    my tow vehicle is a silver Cadillac Escalade EXT (truck) and my trailer is a grey/silver V-nose 16' that might help...

Nice response so far!

See you all there,
    AAron

10. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

11. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

That's just freakin awesome!! :up:

12. limy_1

limy_1 Crash Starter

Hey! Save some of those for the NC crowd.

I want two.

13. Smokes35

Smokes35 Well-Known Member

Id rather have one that said

"Donkey"

14. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

also the decals are white with the black mook in them, i used gray just to center the text in the circle (white on a white screen is hard to work around) i printed up 60 decals yesterday evening, if we need more i will make more of them

i dont know mook, but i hate to hear about someone getting banged up, and while i dont do this all the time, it just doesnt seem right making profit off of someones misfortune, never sat well with me, so thats why i wont charge for them, sometimes things are just more important than making a buck if you know what i mean.

i wish mook a speedy recovery. the wera board and many of its members have been good to me and i dont mind giving back when called upon. i felt it was the right thing to do

15. PistolPete

PistolPete Fuck Cancer...

Hey Aaron,
    At least 4 for the Empty Pockets Crew
    Pete

16. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Count me in for a set to run this weekend - thanks :up:

17. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Of course...

Pete, Aaron B.(the other one), Keith R. and John C.,
    I already had those set aside for you guys:up:

Ride safe,
    AAron

18. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

here is the finished product

[​IMG]

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Would it be bad to color the O's kinda purple/red and put little slits across the center so they look like his eyes? :D

20. kaoyagi

kaoyagi Well-Known Member

Chris, looking at the responses you may need to make more. I don't think anyone will object to you charging your cost. You're helping a fellow racer out of the kindness of your heart, you're not doing this to loose money or go broke.

What says the BBS?