1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bank of America & Illegal Immigrant Credit Cards

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Jugglenutz, Feb 22, 2007.

1. AZScorpion

AZScorpion Well-Known Member

This is true. Many in AZ willingly have them withheld from their paychecks - they don't file for refunds either.

I've seen several instances of clients having obtained mortgages using SS#'s that come up "Not previously issued by the SS Administration" prior to many of the checks & balances that have been put in place. More often than not the scores are very high because they really do feel they have a vested interest in their credit score and not attracting attention. Ironic huh?

2. jeppe

jeppe Well-Known Member

It depends of what kind of Visa you have some does allow you to get a SSN I was on a E1 visa and got a SSn if you can not get a SSN on the type of visa you have i bellive you can get a Tax Id # that can be used for banking and also to file your taxes

3. F2RGK

F2RGK Smack Talker, but Nice!

Credit Cards and Banks Motto!

There Motto is:

Pay Little
    Pay Late
    Pay Forever!!

Banks squeeze out revenue any way they can and get their customers to sit still for the squeeze! Fees, otherwise known as Membership Fee, Annual Fee, Late Fee, Percentage Fee,Transaction Fee, Teller Fee, Over the limit Fee, One day late fee, or Because We Can Fee, there is No Regulation to Fees.

WAKE UP AMERICA!!! The Consumer Debt is more than the National Debt

The Mexicans are Smart-they keep their money in their pockets until they can afford to buy something, not Finance it and be Governed by the Banks!

4. cannonballcobb

cannonballcobb Registered Offender

Banks don't always charge fees/interest.

Sometimes they pay it.

5. Super Dave

Super Dave Exhausted and Abused

I think they will take your money if you provide them with an SSN. It's called fraud when you provide an SSN that isn't real or isn't actually yours...another crime. So, if one's liberal ideology requires that a portion of one's work be forced away for various altruistic ideas, please, make sure that it's taken. That includes the new Secretary of the Treasury.

Honestly, I'm not sure how I could get away with no even filing let along letting thousands not be paid.

Aren't individuals required to file with the IRS yearly? See what happens to you...

6. Super Dave

Nor are they filing for the additional cash income they made. Where are the Democrats and forcing everyone to pay their "fair share"?

7. F2RGK

Please elaborate more....sometimes they pay it?

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Short term loans from other banks or the fed to cover reserve requirements.

Interest (however miniscule) on customer deposits.

9. F2RGK

You must be a banker! Poor Guy.

10. Super Dave

OOOooooo! Just got some BoA junk mail today. Since they've had their program for illegal aliens, I've always remembered to send them old candy wrappers and other random ideas in their postage paid envelops. That's real trickle up economics. Got to keep the USPS going along with who ever gets to open it up.

11. H-1B work permit visa indeed does provide a social security number. Even to the spouse.