Titans will kick Ravens AZZ today!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by royalgixxer, Jan 10, 2009.

1. royalgixxer

royalgixxer The Bodywork Guy

I'm just sayin it so I can say I told you so.:D

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

And how much are you willing to donate to the AFF?

3. royalgixxer

I am already going to donate at tally but I'll throw in $10 more if I'm wrong:up:

4. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Fixed

5. royalgixxer

I'll throw it in anyway but now its really fixed:Poke:

6. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

Hmmm I think this is how far the Titans get this year ;)
    I just order a Pizza, getting ready to watch the game... should be fun!
    Ravens WIN by 3

7. Strick

Strick Good to be king

You were saying??? :D

8. royalgixxer

Well ther is an extra 10 coming for the AFF since the Titans lost. In my defence the officials did blow 2 key calls that directly affected the outcome of the game. On the ravens final drive they blew a delay of game call and the play resulted in a first down keeping that final drive going. That was just one.

However they still lost and I always stay true to my word.

I have a $20 going to the AFF when I get to tally.:up::up::up:

9. Strick

Strick Good to be king

They did not get a first down on that play. They picked up 7 yards to make it a 43 yard FG. And the Titans turning the ball over 3 times in in scoring position is what killed them not the refs.:Poke:

10. paul

paul just fast enough

On the ravens final drive they blew a delay of game call and the play resulted in a first down keeping that final drive going. .

Well if you happened to watch the Ravens Steelers second game earlier this year you would have seen the clock run down to 0 and then some around 5 or 6 times, The announcers at that game said there is a slight delay of about 1 second btwn that clock and the play clock. I didn't believe it and we lost that game so I see this as payback.
    The Titans certainly played a much better game than we did but we made fewer mistakes.

11. royalgixxer

No matter what the titans still lost. A win is a win and a loss is still a loss.

12. RumbleStrip

RumbleStrip Well-Known Member

13. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member

:Puke:

that could have/would have changed the game.

14. royalgixxer

No I was refering to the 3rd and 2 call prior to that on the same drive. The missed call resulted in a first down allowing the drive to continue. It should have been 3rd and 7. Way out of FG range at that point.