1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OH MY GOD!!!! The Supersquid Movie has come!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Mille R, Dec 5, 2002.

1. Mille R

Mille R Well-Known Member

www.bikerboyz.com

I am now considering giving up my bike. I may be too embarassed to ride after this movie comes out. You must be kidding me.
    What do you think it will do to our insurance rates?

2. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Ah........nevermind

3. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Its called bikerboyz ??? Sounds like a black market poon flick to me.

And why get a fossil like Fishburn to play the leading role???

4. JRMAC

JRMAC Active Member

I ALWAYS THOUGHT KID ROCK WAS COOL, BUT NOW... WHEW... I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY;)

5. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

I say relax. I downloaded the trailer, and yes it seems slightly shit. But the kids will love it for a couple of hours. And I for one say live and let live. Basically it's harmless.

I do think that drag-racing a Hayabusa on a dirt road would best be left out - seems too much like Black-Biker-Week meets Dukes of Hazard.......anyway.

6. Madmike

Madmike Drunk Member

Not interested

7. SOFG

SOFG Well-Known Member

Will provide many race bikes!

17 year old purchases "Gixxer" 750 and trashes it comming out of the parking lot. Not to good for insurance but steady stream of parts!:D

8. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

and it will draw more crowds than a factual roadracing movie... now if we threw in enuf (*)(*)... :D

9. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Don't you mean shite? ;)

10. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Hey, half the time, I don't know what I mean, and then the other half I just spell wrong. Cannot win.
    Hey you gonna be a TGPR then?

11. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Nope, won't be at TGPR this weekend. I'm done for the season and won't be back in action again until NFMP in January.

12. T748

T748 FMF SV Pilot

Nice website, tho. And what else are you all gonna do over the winter - watch On Any Sunday again?

13. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Tom Fetsko, reconsider this weekend? Ed's updated his site and events calender and NFMP is not on it. After this weekend, his next school/practice is Tally Feb. 7. C'mon out!!