1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Citrix Gateway any experts on the board?

Discussion in 'General' started by kl954, Nov 17, 2008.

1. kl954

kl954 Well-Known Member

Sorry got task with installing this and never used it before and stuck, so I figure I would come to the almighty board and see if I could find some help.

I am looking for some help installing and configuring a Citrix Gateway 4.5 Advanced Edition and Presentation Server 4.5.

you can email or PM me or what ever

Thank you in advance to the Almighty WERA BOARD!!!

Kent

2. SpEd

SpEd poor impulse control

Whats the problem?

3. kl954

kl954 Well-Known Member

Let me try and explain

Biggest problem now is I can access on my LAN and from anything on my External subnet but I can not access from other external IP address?? The FQDN is all setup and forwards to the correct IP but when on an exteranl IP range I get no reply? The gateway forward directy to my presentation server which works fine.

https is setup and forwarded to 443
    external IP subnet is *.*.*.98 with subnet of 255.255.255.224 as long as I go out an IP on that subnet it works

I am imaging is has something to do with ACL or something but I can not figure where to add the other public IP I want to access the gateway appliance. If you ping the FQDN inside the LAN it resolves to the public IP which is correct. I do have the gateway hooked directly up to the iternet with just pass through on a Nortel router. I have NIC0 configured to external and NIC1 configured to internal. I am 99% sure what the problem is but I do not know where to fix it?

Kent

[email protected]