1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

must...kick...this dude...in the nuts...

Discussion in 'General' started by james walker, Nov 14, 2008.

1. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

attention potential new parents.....do not shake the baby

i want to punch this guy in the throat. :)

oh, if this is a repost...send me the bill.

2. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

What an idiot. Guess he doesn't realize that children aren't toys. It's so easy to mess up when doing that to a kids and injure him bad.

My dad use to freak if I tossed one of the nieces or nephews into the air. :D

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I really want this to be fake.

4. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

that baby will have dislocated shoulders its whole life because dad wants to be an internet star .Good job on winning douche of the year .

5. :wow: Umm, just...WOW. I mean I like to toss the girls up and catch them, and we do the swing upside down but my hand is under their head so its a smooth action. I am very leary about swinging Ava like that since she is about the age of that little boy...joints/sockets just are not strong enough. WOW

6. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Not likely. My cousing use to do shit almost as bad with his son. Got his ass chewed several times by my Dad. He was forbidden to sling the kids around in my Dad's house.

7. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Kids are very limber and loose and can take a lot but those moves leave absolutely no room for error. NONE. One slip up and that kids could be killed or paralyzed. Just not worth it.

8. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

wifey dislocated our sons arm catching him at the bottom of a playground slide ,doc said its super easy to dislocate an infants/toddler's arm and to never hold them by the arms only .Not just that but he said once it pops out ,its a lot more likely to pop out in the future.

My guess is the vid gets around ,and the guy becomes an even bigger media star in handcuffs ..hopefully .Internet has some fucked up shit ,and this is right up there.

9. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

Gotta be fake. No one could be that stupid.

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Hmm, I have a good friend who was a professional acrobat and is training his infant daughter. Except they are in a swimming pool and she was not a toddler when they started.

I think a good question is would this fellow like one of us to swing him around like that? If the answer is no then he probably shouldn't be doing it to a BABY.

11. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

I couldn't watch the whole thing.
    I want to throw up.

12. bel-biv

bel-biv Well-Known Member

Never underestimate the stupidity of your fellow man

God-damn that guy.....

13. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

:down:

:crackhead:

KILL!!

14. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

:stupid:

15. Smokes35

Smokes35 Well-Known Member

for those of you who know me, i've always got some snied comment to make...

but im speachless...

16. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I rarelypicked up the neices or nephews by the arms like that because their shit is so limber that it makes it just look so painful... even though they laugh. Kids' joint do weird stuff.

17. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

only thing he's got going for him is babies that young are mostly made of rubber and string so kinda hard to break a cooked noodle .I would still like to see him run over by a bus of schoolchildren tho .

18. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Absolutely.

19. Hater

Hater Well-Known Member

I'm more worried about the damage to the brain that he is causing. He should be arrested.

20. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

He should be executed. :mad: