1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX 360 Best Simulation game

Discussion in 'General' started by gpracer15, Nov 6, 2008.

1. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

What is the best game you have played?

Im looking for a motorcycle or car racing game that relates to the real world lol....

I have Forza 2 and its ok...No Formula 1? I have Moto GP 7 and its ok..

2. Noodlerizer

Noodlerizer Well-Known Member

motogp 08 more realistic that 07 and it is a completely new game made by a new developer.

3. AndyR1

AndyR1 Well-Known Member

F1 is the best racing game i've played (ps3).

4. Sig

Sig Well-Known Member

uhm.......according to the reviews the new game is not nearly as realistic.

5. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Seems like I read that here somewhere.

GP500 for the PC is the best one I have ever played. I think that was 1998 based.

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

All the best have been PC based with the exclusion of Tourist Trophy for the PS2. That was an excellent sim when not played in the dumbed down arcade mode.

If they had a descent bike controller for it it would be damn fun. Still good with the sticks though.

7. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Yeah I wanted that one until I found out it was PS only....arg

8. Venom51

If you game on the PC at all you can come join a few of us for some GTR2 League racing. Not bikes but we still have a bunch of good racing.

9. FUZION

FUZION Well-Known Member

Motogp 08 is fun it is more realistic in some ways then in 07. Its hard to get the hang of but once you do it is addicting.

10. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

I still haven't found anything (for 360) that's better than Forza2. Haven't tried the '08 motogp, but if it has "powerslide" it's dead to me. Motogp2 for the original xbox was the best for bikes, but after they released the patch, it became a 1 bike game.

BTW- I'm on Forza2 all the time and race with a really good league. Hit me with an invite if you want to race. Not really into leaderboard stuff, but usually do lots of "sim" racing with no assists and unusual cars.

Gamertag:
    rz racer 9

11. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I need a vid card that can process the games. My PC is fairly new but it wouldnt run MOTO GP 7

12. C-Par

C-Par Well-Known Member

You need the wheel to make Forza 2 good. I agree Forza 2 is the best so far.
    People get really into that game with leagues and stuff.

MotoGP08 is pretty good. I like haw now they have 125, and 250 classes.

Plus the physics is better than the previous ones.

13. eddie kaul

eddie kaul Well-Known Member

grid. it's twice as good as forza 2.

14. Venom51

Grid is an arcade game. No-racing sim involved. It's predecessor was a racing sim. ---- TOCA 3.

15. camp170

camp170 Well-Known Member

Motorcycle game controller

I got one of these for sale exc cond, even has a working headlight.
    http://store.videogamecentral.com/yamahacontroller.html
    20.00 plus shipping.

16. Glenn Foster

Glenn Foster Well-Known Member

I think Forza2 is a close as you are going to get to a race sim game. There are better racing games out there, but I wouldn't consider them race simulation.

DiRT is a cool game. Variety or disciplines: Rally, RallyCross, HillClimb and CORR. The tracks seem pretty realistic. Everything from Chula Vista to Pikes Peak.

17. racer212

racer212 Well-Known Member

GRID

Grid is pretty darn awesome. I play Forza 2 a lot, but GRID has me right now. The demolition derby online is hilarious.

18. Venom51

I said a good controller. It suffers from the same problem the Thrustmaster freestyle suffers. No seperate axis for throttle and brake.

19. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Is SBK 09 out?

Anyone play Pro Race?

20. GoodKnight

GoodKnight Well-Known Member

SBK 08 is more realistic than GP 08.