1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this is sad this can't be discussed!

Discussion in 'General' started by Handicapped Racer, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Bewbs on both sides dude.

2. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I shit you not when I say that I read some scientific article that stated human women evolved into having boobies to entice their mates to abandon doggie-style in favor of missionary.

3. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

The Discovery Channel had a series on several years ago called simply "SEX."

They made the same assertion. Apparently the breasts evolved as humans evolved, to supplant the round goodness of the buttocks that signaled sexual readiness in a female primate.

For me, slurred words, a stumble in her step, and the reek of cheap alcohol signal readiness in a woman.

4. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Perhaps, Tom, but also bear in in mind that alcohol is capable of triggering a mutation. As one anonymous behavioral scientist once stated, "Every woman is three cocktails away from being a lesbian."

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

An old Bette Midler joke:

My boyfriend told me I had a tight box and no tits.
    I said get off my back!

And then there's the taco joke.

6. buellucifer9s

buellucifer9s Active Member

dude i saw that too- and the whole lipstick thing to mean well you know..
    in other news- i actually prefer the nutty butty bars by that sweet momma little debbie, but her name is a lil misleading - baby got me drunk off her hump

7. GCBusa

GCBusa Well-Known Member

Exactly! And all the more reason why the dungeon should be permanently removed. All it does it create tension and cause the stupid to spill out into other areas of the bbs.

8. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Hey, I'm the primate studies guy on here!

And you're right. The orientation of sex organs changed to a more anterior position that favored bipedal locomotion. Cleavage is one of the sexual attractants for humans and bewbies that stay swollen when not nursing (unique to humans) helped to entice face to face mating which due to the anterior location of the sex organs leads to a higher chance of procreation.

Plus bewbies are fun.

9. Roosell

Roosell It's just as I suspected

:wow:
    Damn science- taking all the mystery away.

10. Rodger

Rodger RamJet

Some on here say keeping the Dungeon open , keeps the people who want to fuss & fight , prove they are right because the others are wrong out of General . That seems to be the reality , when the Dungeon gets shut down .. more of this in here . The Dungeon seems to lessen the work/time of Mongo & the Mods in baby-sitting us :D

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

An interesting perspective from somone who has never posted there. There is stupid in the other areas regardless of the status of the dungeon.

12. Jed

Jed mellifluous

The dungeon is where stupid doesn't hurt too much. Leave it alone. :D

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Yuppers.

For those who don't like the Dungeon, there's a simple solution. Stay out of it.

14. Rodger

Rodger RamJet

+ 1

15. GCBusa

GCBusa Well-Known Member

You are correct in that I have never posted in the dungeon. And I don't look at it very often because it always seems to end up in the same tired old arguments.

And I absolutely agree that there is plenty of stupid stuff that gets posted elsewhere.

Just curious, why do you guys need to be able to discuss politics, etc. (the kinds of topics that usually end up in heated debates) on a website dedicated to motorcycle racing? Are there not other forums for those discussions?

How many times has Sean had to close the dungeon and threaten to not open it back up?

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I post in both sections. I'm here because a love of motorcycles and racing. Over the years I have come to consider many of the people here to be friends. Friends usually converse about topics other than the primary interest that brings them together, but the common ground is the overriding component to the relationship. Sorry that offends you.

17. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Everyone? :D

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who let you back in mr I can do this standing on my head? :D

19. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

You did Mr. I-Can't-Take-a-Joke. :D

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I can take one, just thought my joke was waaayyyy better than yours :crackup: